• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather alerts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather alerts

When you look at the updated speacial weather statements , warnings and watch's , I wounder if the market still thinks this crop is coming off
    Covers a very big area that has a lot of crop out .

Snow line Oct 13
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Snow lines Oct 13 2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	765152

Comment

yea we might be f&$ked

Comment

Bend over Mother Nature needs to be packing Vaseline lol. Oh well the rum tastes good.

Comment

Does that show snow all across northern Sask, like Saskatoon north?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            Bend over Mother Nature needs to be packing Vaseline lol. Oh well the rum tastes good.
            I like rum ! you ever try "flora de cana 7 year" from Nicaragua . it's really good , can get it anywhere now . everyone that tries really likes it

Comment

More or less, here is a northern grain belt view
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Northern grainbelt snow Oct 13 2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	765153

Comment

Never tried that one Case. Ole Malle has my favorite rum in spades Bundenberg. The Aussies call it Bundy for short, like breaky, Uni and many other words that have too many syllables for their taste. Funny thing its a Canadian Polar Bear on the label.
                Last edited by biglentil; Oct 13, 2016, 21:06.

Comment

Unbelievable that eastern Alberta and battlefords area are once again in the line of fire! Hopefully it fizzles

Comment

Thanks, so far we are not included.

Comment

Winter weather advisories. Yup, why not!

Comment

Just rechecked. Upgraded to winter storm warning. 10-15cm with freezing rain. More by the 24th and beyond.
                        Miracle if we get whats left swathed let alone in the bin this year. Fk it. Not gonna worry about finding a dryer anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                          Never tried that one Case. Ole Malle has my favorite rum in spades Bundenberg. The Aussies call it Bundy for short, like breaky, Uni and many other words that have too many syllables for their taste. Funny thing its a Canadian Polar Bear on the label.
                          that it does a bundy bear actually some of the aged bundy which you guys may not get is mothers milk.

Comment

Ah bundenburg rum, my sister has brought that over a couple years ago when she came home for a visit. I wasn't a fan but some of my friends liked it lol. As for the weather raining 20 mins west of me and coming my way. I believe the combines won't move in October remains to be seen if they can run in November. Update just started raining here :-(!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...