• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday crop report on a Thursday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday crop report on a Thursday

Where the hell is it already?

LOL! The voice of authority!

Comment

Slept in been sick since Thanks Giving Monday with a Stomach flu. No not Booze related. One awful fracking flu. Feeling a little better today.

Comment

It's maybe hard to believe but I have been diagnosed as "passive aggressive" with a borderline personality disorder.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 13, 2016, 07:49.

Comment

Aren't we addicted to this site? We already know what he's going to say but we need it anyway. First thing we open our eyes, grab the IPad.

Usually a good hard frost will change the weather. If mother nature fails us, there's always the Blue Jays, and if they poop out, there's always the western football teams. Then Vegas, Hawaii, Phoenix, Ice Fishing or those of us with winter shops can go tinker. Aren't we lucky to be alive!

Comment

Technically there is no such thing as stomach flu. Flu is short for influenza, affecting your respiratory system.

You ate bad bacteria that you finally crapped out a few days later caused by a food handling issue.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              It's maybe hard to believe but I have been diagnosed as "passive aggressive" with a borderline personality disorder.
              It is good that you that know this. If your gonna be a farmer it should be mandatory that you have your head examined!
              Along the same theme as Sumdum , Many years ago I was diagnosed as a birth survivor!
              Last edited by hobbyfrmr; Oct 13, 2016, 09:26. Reason: More fodder

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Isn't that what we all are?

Comment

With all due respect. I hope for your familys sake your joking about BPD.
                  Have personal experience with it. (Not me).
                  I know Im not going to hell in the end. Ive already been there.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                    Technically there is no such thing as stomach flu. Flu is short for influenza, affecting your respiratory system.

You ate bad bacteria that you finally crapped out a few days later caused by a food handling issue.
                    Agree, likely 90% of our digestion issues, bad bacteria/ too little good bacteria. Probiotics/immune boosters.

Comment

Blackpowder... just kidding(I think). I realize I sometimes make light of not so funny issues but life is too short to not have a bit of fun and take too serious.

Apologies if I offended anyone.

Comment

You did not. Sympathies to you if you do know what that is.
                        On a related... Psychologists cant figure us farmers out anyway!

Comment

Thanks for the diagnosis tweety your right! Bad premade salad from cos! I was only one who liked it in my family! FinSlly better today

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...