• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meyers Norris Penny

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meyers Norris Penny

Who has uses their services for taxes and consulting? Do you find value? I know they are expensive but have heard that they are worth it.

I have another take on them. Yes expensive! Like looking for a good great or excellent Lawyer you have to shop around.

Comment

I can vouch that they are expensive. Service is not bad overall but variable. I used to be with an independent but MNP bought them out. I doubt that there are many firms out there that offer better than mediocre service so that is what you get no matter were you go.

Comment

We work with MNP and they do a good job.
        I think it is important to have a strong long term relationship with the person you deal with.
        Expensive but they pay for themselves so I don't mind signing the cheque.

Comment

Any one deal with Hergott, Seidel and Associates in Humboldt?

Comment

I can't comment on the Hergott Seidle office but isn't that Mark Seidle? He sold insurance for most his life not? If you only want your number put on the tax forms I am sure they do okay. If you are looking for specialized services and people specific to the ag industry then Meyer Norris will be a good choice.

I have worked with them a long time and as one poster explains, its the relationship you have with the people you work with. As to the cost, I think that all depends on what you need or want. If you just want a tax return, you really will pay no more than anyone else. For me, its about the things they do different and looking forward. Hard to describe if you are not a customer.

Saskframer 3 has his own opinion (on most things) but could it be the office he met someone it wasn't a good fit. Its like Canadian Tire, Sobey's, equipment dealerships and fert suppliers - everyone is different and its guaranteed to not be the same.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...