• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was thinkin of Trump ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a good one of Trudeau. Lol

Comment

Death of democracy = when the "elite/establishment" decide that what the people voted for, Trump, is not to their liking so they support Hillary. I could be completely off base here but the Republicans are in serious trouble of collapse. If this is the boiling point, what is gonna happen 2 years from now if there's a loss of confidence in the system. If this happened here which I think it will, trudeau is our Obama. Say somehow Oleary was the conservative candidate and they jumped ship to anyone but Mr wonderful.(could be liberal instead of con) How does a party member feel if the old guys say no? There's more to this than just a couple ass hats on stage, the people are getting the finger from the elite. If the Republicans self destruct, there ll be a plethora of options when the Congress is elected. And a loss of confidence would likely mean money runs to Asia, China specifically. Furrow, you are on to something mentioning Rome, but it died because pensions couldn't be paid to the army so they pillaged it and everything eroded. But that can't happen twice. ...

Comment

Good insight Macdon
        The unpaid will be the baby boomers pensions - coming shortly. This the thirst for new tax's here and shortly the U.S.
        It could sink the N.A. As a whole

Comment

Is the push on Putin the preclude to war if trump wins, war has a way of distracting from what's important. Thinking Rumsfeld misplacing many billion. Oh hell the snow has me reading and daydreaming so I'll remove the foil hat before I sound too delusional.

Comment

Well I m not sure about all that stuff but more seriously if you are a male candidate for president is it a pre requisite that your horny all the time or what?

Comment

I think most men are horny most of the time. kinda normal
              and I think we should be given some credit , for handling it as well as we do.

being horney is not Trumps problem, being an a hole is.
              walking into the dressing rooms because he owns the pageant, because he can get away with it.
              what does that say about him , he is not 14, he is 60-70.

he is an arrogant prick

Comment

There is nothing wrong with being horny, but 99.999999% of men know how to control and are civil about it, but the comments Trump has made about his daughter Ivanka and have allow others to speak about her is just plain sick. Here is an interview he had with shock jock Howard Stern

"During a September 2004 show, Trump told Stern Ivanka was beautiful and Stern asked if he could call her 'a piece of a**' and Trump agreed
                Two years later, Trump told Stern that Ivanka has 'always been quite voluptuous'"

He's also made the comment that if she wasn't his daughter he'd be probably dating her.

I can't speak for other posters on Agriville but I'd be willing to bet that there aren't any of you on here that think or speak about your daughters the way Trump speaks and thinks about Ivanka

As a father of two daughters, if some asked me if they could refer to my daughter " a piece of ass" I'd drop him on the spot.

Five women have stepped up stating Trump groped them

There is seriously something wrong with the man!!!

Comment

The very party he somehow miraculously was chosen to represent is slowly turning it's back on him.

You couldn't write a better script for a movie.....stay tuned....in real time and real life! What a moron.

Comment

everyone with something to lose is worried. trump has known for a while he is going down. republican or democrat they all have something to lose. trump is going to take as many as he can with him. the groping is just a distraction by both sides. stay tuned folks.

Comment

The Dems and media party are going full-tilt now on Trump. Yesterday I thought they were just pushing down with the boot on the throat, to finish him off. With all these women coming forward suddenly 3 or so weeks before election day,,,and new polls out this morning, LA Times and Rasmussen, showing Trump has regained the lead from Hillary, I think that what was going on yesterday and today with these women's claims is PANIC MODE!
                      The wiki leaks of Podesta's emails were very damaging the last couple days, and now I see this morning there is another 2000 emails released.
                      The emails have shown collusion between many media outlets and the Hillary campaign, they are actually working as one. They show distain for Catholics(a big liberal block), also Latino's, Bernie supporters, everyday middle Americans, etc.
                      The Democrat primary was a complete fraud, everything prearranged, Hillary was given debate question ahead of time, the DNC committee took private info from the Bernie campaign(donors lists, volunteers, strategies, platform planks, etc) and gave it to Hillary's campaign.
                      Podesta's emails show collusion between the Whitehouse, DOJ and the Hillary campaign, regarding her private server.
                      Also breaking yesterday was Bill Clinton's black love child going public.
                      The media party doing there best to keep this all under wraps, but they know Bernie supporters live on the internet.

www.drudgereport.com

Because even the News director at CJME is burring the stories.

Comment

I don't know how good of a person Trump is, but from these email leaks it proves Hillary is corrupt, both with Wall Street, and most of the media outlets.

If Trump gets elected the WHOLE THING will come crashing down, either by design to hang it on him, or because he reveals the PONZI SCHEEM that Wall St. and global finance has been playing. Why else is even the U.N. so worked up about Trump.

obama added 9 trillion in debt in just 8 years with a congress that was doing all that they could to stop him. Yet they keep saying the economy is in great shape. Hillary will add 9 trillion in 4 years, and she might have a congress that will support her spending.

Many people in America that have nothing,,,,, or nothing but debt,,,,, and they are saying, bring this whole ****ing thing down.

Comment

I think Trump is merely keeping within his psych profile. Nothing more thats for sure.
                          The subtle changes to the electoral system over the past 40+ years have led to this bizarre event.
                          Disclaimer: I am so full of the leftard horseshit Trump has SOME appeal.
                          Question: Would the landscape (ours or theirs) look different if voter turnout was 85% instead of 20?.
                          Do we really get the politics we deserve? Look within...
                          Like Nicholson in A Few Good Men.
                          "You cant handle the Truth!"
                          Of course his character strayed too far as well.

Comment

we need a famine or plague to put some perspective into people's lives. Food security has been too good for too long. I'm sure taxpayer money is getting spent on this stupid shit. I got a problem with that! This is where a carbon tax goes
                            Last edited by macdon02; Oct 13, 2016, 10:36.

Comment

If only 20 percent of the voters come out to vote November 8, Trump may win. There are a lot of people in US tired of the status quo and the illegal immigrants and the give-aways. Some say they want change of guard -a clean broom. On the other hand, with people getting so frustrated and confused (taped garbage and hacked e-mails), bickering and bullying, they might just say , "why vote?", but which side will go to the polls?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...