• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror mirror on the wall .....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror mirror on the wall .....

Who is the wettest of em all ???
    These maps are sobering , with most forecasts in the northern half remains wettish
    4 million AC of canola left out in that yet to go ..

I guess blue is water?

Comment

now, now , mustn't say anything negative about harvest , quality , etc., etc. not good for keeping markets depressed . sask. doesn't matter, remember? the way it looks here there won't be much next year either. it's a record crop remember ?

Comment

The first is % of normal from April
        The second is the last 60 days

Comment

Dark blue is over 200%

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Dark blue is over 200%
            to bad they didn't have "over 300%" , that's where we would be , lol

Comment

Seen a report today :
              4 million AC of canola alone out yet , but the market fully expects that to be harvested yet this fall..
              Must have different forecasts than we get

Comment

Yea they use real special forecast, lets buy all we can from the farmers today cheap because tomorrow is going to get costly. We will blend and dry even if we don't have a dryer. Oh basis is worse than last week and not getting better. But in Canada a Huge storm gets no Media attention World wide.

Comment

Just be patient young grasshopper... Better prices ahead.
                  They will need dry canola to fill trains and crushers .

Comment

Funny fact the quote was never "mirror,mirror",it was always "magic,mirror",if you remember differently thats the mandela effect for ya.

Comment

I know we certainly aren't the wettest. Snow is pretty much gone in the open but maybe not shady spots or below the crop canopy. A guy here has around 400 acres of peas to harvest.....he is thinking about using a "disc" to do it. Seriously!

Cotton: Seems I remember it as mirror-mirror as well.

Tragically hip lyrics: from The Hundredth Meridian.

"It would seem to me I remember every single ****ing thing I know"

That being said I guess the mandela effect would suggest we may not remember it correctly!
                      Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 12, 2016, 17:58.

Comment

Cotton - very true lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...