• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

questions about new agriville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

questions about new agriville

how do I post a video, or can I , it's a minute and a half ? why do I have to sign in every day ? and yes I check the remember me box .

I access new AV with both my smartphone and desktop. I thought Admin said you can't be logged into AV with both at the same time, I thought they said you will be kicked out of one or the other....I may be wrong. I also have my login info set to autofill so I don't have to fill in the fields every time I log in ... just hit login and good to go.

Posting attachments from the smartphone... above the submit button is a paperclip you hit to allow you to attach stuff. A minute and a half video might be too long without first downloading it to youtube or some other file sharing service. I don't claim to know for sure but thought I had trouble doing it directly from my smartphone. To me it looks like video has to be "hosted" by another website or already be on one? Pics can be done straight from file or taking a picture and accepting it and it loads.

Posting attachments from the desktop.... In the text box in the second row of icons, second from the right is an icon that looks like film strip... that is for video attachments. I don't know if you can post saved video directly from your computer. Once again... I think it has to be downloaded to a hosting website first. Or already be on one. The one to the left of it is a picture attachment icon, that I know you can post pics directly from your computer.

Also, on the top of the homepage in the Home/Forum tab is a "practice area"... in the list of "discussion topics"...play around in there and see what works for you.

Maybe others can also give you some tips.... Admin? I hope to learn something from this too.

I am no longer on old AV...ever.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 10, 2016, 21:15.

Comment

Some sites If you do not have cookies enabled in your browser then you usually have to log in every time.

Comment

So what does the "remember me" mean? I go to Gasbuddy all the time and I never have these issues but even that site has made a bunch of changes and they are suffering for it. I still hate the small print on this site. Can I change that?

Comment

Remember me doesn't work

Put video on you tube, then post link

Comment

Short and sweet eh Tweety...

Comment

Caseih, tweety, sumdum, What browsers do you use? We'll check on our end to see what improvements we can do here to help the login process.

And farmaholic is right, You can only be logged into one device at a time. So if you login to Agriville from multiple devices you will be automatically logged out from the first device. This is a built-in security feature that we can't customize on this platform.

If a lot of people are having trouble with the font size we can increase the size. Or your browser may have a zoom or text size option in the Settings menu.

You cant post a video from your mobile, videos can only be posted from the desktop site via the "Insert Video" icon. And the video has to be hosted by another website such as youtube.

- Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
                Caseih, tweety, sumdum, What browsers do you use? We'll check on our end to see what improvements we can do here to help the login process.

And farmaholic is right, You can only be logged into one device at a time. So if you login to Agriville from multiple devices you will be automatically logged out from the first device. This is a built-in security feature that we can't customize on this platform.

If a lot of people are having trouble with the font size we can increase the size. Or your browser may have a zoom or text size option in the Settings menu.

You cant post a video from your mobile, videos can only be posted from the desktop site via the "Insert Video" icon. And the video has to be hosted by another website such as youtube.

- Cheers
                safari

Comment

auto fill has been turned on , works on other websites , but not this one

Comment

cookies are allowed from websites i visit

Comment

I use Safari, never log out and never have to log in. Unless maybe you didn't post for a few weeks. Can access with both desktop and cell phone at the same time and never get kicked out but then I never post from the phone.
                      Works well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        I use Safari, never log out and never have to log in. Unless maybe you didn't post for a few weeks. Can access with both desktop and cell phone at the same time and never get kicked out but then I never post from the phone.
                        Works well for me.
                        I'm using an iPad an a iphone

Comment

iMac and iPhone here.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            cookies are allowed from websites i visit

If you're logged into both the ipad and iphone you're probably getting logged out because you can't be signed into multiple devices at once.

We're looking into this to see what we can do to make this less annoying for you...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...