• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see why Trump.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see why Trump.

I see why Trump gets traction. Posted by me on other thread:
    " This site is not useful for trying to do our part for change we see as effective.
    The same old black is white for years no matter the issue. The same outnumbered people.
    I suggest we teach our children how to be unplugged. Think more in terms of cash. Barter a little. Think for themselves. Question. Seek their own proof. Pay as little tax as possible.
    The discussion on here is a waste of time. The usual suspects on here revel in it."
    So, whether its Hillary, Justin, Mulcair, Notley, Chuck, or Grass, it drones on in our ears.
    We know something doesn't feel right. We think it might be possible we are being gaslighted. We comply.
    And then a different voice. No matter the taste it awakens something we arent supposed to have but it feels good.

Trumps popularity is just from awakening the frustration of career politicians like Hillary Clinton.

Same thing will happen in Canada I hope soon. ... but not from the likes of Andrew Scheer aka Alfred e. Newman.

Comment

Who thinks Trump has a sniff of a chance?

Comment

Still hard to believe Trump will be president.
        Not so hard to see why Hilary will lose.

Comment

*CNN BREAKING NEWS*

This just in cnn now predicts that Hillary Clinton is the new president of the United states!

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
            *CNN BREAKING NEWS*

This just in cnn now predicts that Hillary Clinton is the new president of the United states!
            A predictable prediction from the Clinton News Network.

Hey did you see this from CBC -

[URL="http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/talk-shows-tax-credit-trudeau-joly-1.3797324"]http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/talk-shows-tax-credit-trudeau-joly-1.3797324[/URL]

Trudeau rewards with tax breaks the airheads that put him on the throne. These liberal buffoons know better than to bite the hand that feeds them.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Who thinks Trump has a sniff of a chance?
              Unfortunately.

Unless the weird redneck women who support him have abandoned ship because of the groping stuff. Which I doubt.

A good time not to be American.

Comment

I can show you guys the math.

Nothing can turn this ship around.

They shot the bullet in the early seventies,thought they could save and stear it in the early eighties now everyone knows its a matter of time.

You think flaherty having a nervous breakdown in his last interview on live tv was a coincidence?

You think six japanese finance ministers in as many years with one committing harry carry is no big deal?

You think 100% corporate and private income tax revenue still leaves a short fall with GAP accounting can be all of a sudden fixed?

Comment

Cotton....is it naive to believe the slates will just get wiped clean and we're off to the races again? I'm not saying there will be no pain and that some won't suffer more than others but what else is the possible outcome? If the bridge that has been crossed has since collapsed how do we get back? We may be stranded on the side we don't want to be on.

Comment

So if the slate gets wiped clean why give a shit about anything. Give me a hundred million and I wont pay it back. Who gives a shit. Sounds like a seventies liberal plan. No look where we are. Stupid ****in PET. Junior continues the program.Unbelieveable.

Comment

do you really believe trump is any different?
                      and why would he be ?
                      Hillary , Obama bush Harper all got their marching orders from wall street.
                      all the globalisation, total lack of regulation in the banking sector.
                      look at Hillary's speeches to the banks.
                      write your own rules. basically what she said

no matter which party is in power it is the same boss.
                      the electorate every 4 years gets , the chance to pretend they have a say.

trump is just more of the same.
                      with bad hair.

Comment

....so what happens? War. War. War. If countries can't even service their debt... And then people talk about stuff that is beyond my comprehension,,,, like the stuff that happened in the movie the "Big Short". Sounds like the whole thing is a ****ing shell game. My "simple" opinion from a "simple" mind of a "simple" person.... would it be incorrect to say everything started to go wrong when they "privatized the banking system"... almost unregulated and not monitored. Or in essence made banking more of a private business than a service to the people they were supposed to serve?

Comment

Comment

Farm,you are not simple,nobody here is,everybody here can do a million times better at me at different things,I've watched so many people do things and think how the **** do you do that.

But when it comes to this shit,i'll take my gloves off,and i've been doing it here for many years over a decade...HERE.

The movie the big short-me on here in september 04.

A bond is someone else's collateral,the system relies on this shit.

Am i the only one that relizes 0% interest rate policy is meant to stabilize/stagnate the bond bubble and kick in some global qe to unstarilize the worlds sovereign(mostly) and some corporate debt?

Anyone here know total global market credit debt-stock market-base money supply.

When the canadian government bailed out the auto sector-what the **** comes to your mined-it is the ****in bond market they where bailing out.

Your crop insurance?-is the ****IN bond market protection

Look at the god damn banks market capitalization and leverage and tier one reservers -now just apply simple math

The government HAS!!!!!! to pump money into the economy!!!!!THEY HAVE to do it-deficits are not an accident-well sort of-

Somebody go back and prove me wrong,pre tredummy the interest cost payments on national debt where about equal to national deficits,go ahead prove me wrong i will never post again here.

Ok so a government issues a 100 dollars of debt and someone/pension fund /bank/hedge fund/rrsp/ect/ect buys it at the yield,simple right?

So say this money goes to a government employee/contractor whatever,that money then gets put into a bank,then it gets leveraged up about 10-1,i don't want to lose anyone with bassel treaty shit this is ballpark-so anyone who took the cash contractor ,granny sold her home,whatever,the money goes back to the bank,the deposit gets leveraged again and again and again

Comment

So...besides the almost unlimited leveraging ability bestowed upon private and mainstream publicly traded banks....do you think unfettered capitalism was the environment these institutions should have been allowed to operate in? Wasn't anyone watching? Or is that the "crony politics" that allowed it to go on? It is probably the fact that the experiment got too big, out of control, and it took over from those who allowed the experiment to happen in the first place. Sounds a lot like Pandora's Box! They say the only thing left in the box by the time she got it closed was "hope".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...