• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liar! Liar! Pants On Fire!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liar! Liar! Pants On Fire!

What a Liar, I guess the saying " like father like son" is true here.

The problem with that clip is he says imposing a carbon tax on BC which already has a working carbon tax program in place is non sensical. He then says he will work with other provinces to meet Emissions targets .
    This is bad. This whole thing is bizarre. A nonsense tax. A definite redistribution of wealth to the east.
    How is this jester going to tax forest fires and volcano eruptions?
    I our majority population in Canada losing their ability to think critically? Are we becoming Americans and simply want to spent our lives being amused and entertained instead of accomplishing something tangible in our lifetime?

Comment

It's not like I'm going to reduce my fertilizer and fuel use because of a tax. I'm sure no industry will. There will be no reduction in emissions from a tax. I'm hoping farms will be exempt from the tax. Just another cash grab from the government. Just don't lie to my face and pretend we're going to save the world with a tax.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...