• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gingrich on FoxTV - Trump supporters getting frustrated with him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gingrich on FoxTV - Trump supporters getting frustrated with him

Interesting clip of Fox interview.

Trump is losing it.

Does not listen to his advisors.

No discipline or compassion.

I am conservative but would vote for Hillary - Bill Clinton did not destroy the world when he was president, I am not sure Trump can be trusted with his finger on the button.

Comment

Went to a very large farmer's market this week; it attracts thousands of people every week as shoppers and tourists. Sat down and had lunch and struck up a conversation with the couple next to us in the rather crowded eating area. Turns out they came form North Carolina and the topic soon turned to the upcoming election.

They both got a sick look on their faces and after a moment of contemplation, the husband said, "It's a lose-lose situation". And his wife nodded her head in agreement.

I said, "You have 300 million people to choose from..." and they both just nodded their heads without saying a word.

Hillary or the Donald - one no better than the other.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...