• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmers helping feed less fortunate - great Foodgrains Bank video of MB group harvest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmers helping feed less fortunate - great Foodgrains Bank video of MB group harvest

Talked to a farmer with the Foodgrains bank this week - thanks on behalf of the less fortunate.

Fantastic!! Our harvest day east of Gibbons, AB is expected to be rained out tomorrow. We'll try again next Saturday.

Comment

....and farmers helping to feed the more "fortunate" too!

Only ever been involved in a charity harvest once and it was when a neighbor donated the use of one of his quarters for a crop of flax that was grown and harvested for the local rink. I helped combine. Kinda a good feeling.

Comment

I love my MacDon, what a machine, aren't they sweet? I could swath every day all year with that M150.

Comment

I think this is a great charity, good for the farming image too. Always admire the Hutterites contributions to these events too, something that should maybe lead them to be seen in a better light than they are often viewed in many farm communities.

Comment

Now I believe they give the proceeds from the harvest....stood beside one fellow at a food banks harvest, many years ago, when I believe they actually sent the grain...and his comment was..."Glad I am not a farmer where this is going....imagine competing with free grain!" Made me think......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...