• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did you think won last night's debate battle? Trump vs Clinton.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did you think won last night's debate battle? Trump vs Clinton.

I was surprised how well Clinton held her own with the Donald.

Donald liked to argue with the moderator as well. I am not sure I care for his bragging about everything.

I think Clinton won by showing she is not afraid of him and she seemed more knowledgeable about the issues.

Round one to Hillary.

How did everyone else see it?

Yes, I was flipping to the Blue Jays game - that bull pen makes me nervous.

Wasn't wven close Clinton won hands down.
    Trump is bullshitter appealing to phrases that people want to hear but he has no clue how to achieve anything. And I seriously think he s only there for himself.
    He s actually a real crook who d screw anyone for a dime.

And what's with the cocaiin snort do these people have to take drug tests?

Comment

And if the Republican Party had any class they would demand he show his business dealings through his income tax but most probably would frown on deals with Putin and the mafia.

Comment

Clinton won.
        She's a career politician
        Trump is a pompous, arrogant braggart. Smile Donald, your face won't crack...I promise! How he made it to the Presidential candidate for Reps is amazing.

Comment

The only hope of righting the sinking ship is with Trump. Hillary had an earpiece in and was being fed the proper responses. The moderator was clearly pro Hillary just like lame stream media.

Comment

Comment

All she needed to do was push his buttons and release the real Donald. Mission accomplished. Among other nonsense, I can't believe I heard a presidential candidate saying he was proud he paid no taxes. wtf.... True colours.

Comment

First Half: Trump

Second Half: Clinton

Trump didn't do a good job of attacking Hillary on her emailing classified documents, Bengazi, Iran bribe, etc scandals.
                Trump was baited by moderator and Clinton and it worked.

Comment

Biglentil

"The only hope of righting the sinking ship is with Trump"

Could you please elaborate on exactly how Trump could do this, as your statement is very Trump like, vague with no substance.

Comment

Trump won with one heavy knockout blow. Not an exact quote but something like "Secretary Clinton, you've been there for 30 years and nothing's changed. Why should this time be any different?" Hillary's face was ashen. She was speechless.

Also, Hillary appeared pompous and glib.

Donald had to debate Hillary and Lester Holt. Everyone ganged up on him and yet, he held his own.

Decision Trump.

Comment

I thought when Hillary was hitting Donald about catering to big business, Donald should have mentioned the huge speaking fees paid to Hillary by big banks and others.

Donald scored well with the Iran deal, but should have brought up Benghazi.

Comment

Hands down Clinton
                        Trumps bombastic ,make it up as you go style ,does not work with a Moderator.
                        Only works for the 'poorly educated' that follow trump

He Never lets the facts get in the way of a good story
                        How the f$&k did he come out of the primaries as the candidate ??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...