• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm, harvest pics thread

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, harvest pics thread

Has disappeared, I think.

Same thing happened to that thread that the guy started about "the real klause" that one just vanished lol.

Comment

Was anything offensive posted? Wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
        Same thing happened to that thread that the guy started about "the real klause" that one just vanished lol.
        It vanished cause nobody wants to hear the truth

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Nicole and I were wondering where the Harvest Pics thread went as well.

Here is what we think happened. We are still watching for bugs in the software and learning how the new Agriville.com site works.

When the member who posts the original thread decides they want to delete the topic for any reason, it will remove the whole thread including the responses.

In the past few months, I have removed a few spam threads...cell phone accessories, corn milling machines from china etc. and the responses are deleted when the original post is removed.

Response threads when deleted are just removed and the whole thread remains.

Thanks Frank for sending me the email wondering where the thread went as well.

We encourage everyone to contact us if you see any issues with the site or have questions. Let us know if you have any feedback or ideas on how to improve Agriville.com

Thanks and have a safe harvest.

Joe Dales
          Farms.com & Agriville.com
          877 438-5729 x5013
          joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

I'd like to see that picture of the 5542 again - hope the guy re-posts it. Nice to see one of those old girls still earning its keep.

Comment

I agree its nice to see the old girls still working. We are looking for a old JD 55 to rebuild and run for my kids project.

Comment

Harvest pics

I started the post and tried to edit the original post. I had the link to my photos and tried to edit the post so that when you clicked on the link it would take you there instead of having to copy and paste link.

Some how I kept adding more and more of the same link and the link would not work.

When I deleted my post all the replies got deleted after

Sorry about that

Comment

I will put mine back up, a new thread, Old stuff...no selfies

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...