• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard red wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting $5.40 for #2.12.8 pro.today.

Feed the hungry world for cheap..

Comment

Guys the boom is over wait if SA pulls another and so does Australia can you say 3 wheat and 9 canola

We're in a shit poor cycle!

USA farmers are talking reviving a wheat program!

Like that will help canada!

Comment

I'm doing everything in my power not to "PUSH" grain into the market this harvest. Bin everthing possible. Let go of half a bin of green peas. I don't like being sodomized at harvest, or any time for that matter.

The world may be "awash" in wheat but what class and quality....its never what the middle man is looking for or wants but.....for the "this" price we'll take it off your hands.

Comment

Price higher now that Dec.
          Means price will drop..then come back today's price and we will all be happy.
          Been screwed that way to.hold for months. And haul at 30 below.cold..snow.
          For same price as today.

Comment

That can be true Partners.

Local terminal here is looking for wheat, 2 or 3....$5.60ish and $5.25ish respectively. I can see the bids falling back when they get what they need.

Comment

If you are growing one of the 29 varieties they are moving to lower class you can take or licken now or later.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                If you are growing one of the 29 varieties they are moving to lower class you can take or licken now or later.
                Don't we have till Aug 2017 before that reclassification takes place?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Don't we have till Aug 2017 before that reclassification takes place?
                  Yes! Now or later.

Comment

I'm not growing one of those varieties yet I don't get a premium and likely never will.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      I'm not growing one of those varieties yet I don't get a premium and likely never will.
                      You will get a premium it is just that you never will see it because like FX it is built into the basis. Don't ask me how it works just have faith.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...