• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on Trump

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Trump

The main stream media are reporting that Trump and Clinton are virtually even in opinion polls. My question is this, Trump supporters are portrayed as white, male, uneducated, racist, lower income, what percentage of the U.S. is comprised of white males? Less than 44% for sure, I hate to say it but there are other Americans supporting Trump besides angry white men for hom to be at 44%. Until the political elite wake up to this Trump has a chance! As for me I am glad as a Canadian I don't have to choose but if I did probably would vote for the Libertarian party. Have a good harvest day 😀

There has been some recent polling showing Trump having 24% of the black vote, if true, Trump will win in a landslide. A good "black" turnout for the GOP is about 10%, if they can get 10% that's enough to win elections. G.W. Bush got the 10% or slightly better in both of his campaign's, McCain only got 5% and Romnay only got about 6%.

Comment

I was thinking along the same line recently and saw this 2014 us election infographic a few days ago, going to try to post it. see if it works. here is the link if it does not post properly.

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-voted-in-the-2014-election-2015-7

Even though they are close for votes, I think Trump is doing his best to chase away the undecided voters by just saying stuff...if he stuck to the message...Making America Great Again...he would be up over Hilliary.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-election-voting-demographics-chart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	765087

Comment

I tried.

Comment

If Hillary wins, it will just be more of the same, which may or may not be bad, but if Donald wins, it will be very interesting.( If he follows through on his promises)

Predictions are that the US/Cdn will go up by a dime immediately. Better get our American dollars now otherwise we may be buying pesos. Should boost grain prices and Cdn manufacturing but may clip the wings of snowbirds.

Comment

Trump is not a Reagan. Be careful either way economically. But I see why hes getting more support than "they"say he should.

Comment

I wish someone like Trump would run here in Canada.
              Take him any day over what we have.
              Current PM we have is an embarrassment to be called our leader in Canada.

Comment

The crew over at cnn are going to have to work a hell of a lot harder to try and take out trump. Their news is so biased that's it's more like improv comedy. When hillary got sick they kicked into overdrive to help her out because she wasn't on the campaign trail. When clinton loses their going to have one hell of a pity party there! I have to say I'm so sick and tired of left wing wakos using racism as their go to saying. Enough already. If you don't like someone their racist. If you can't get ahead in life it's because your experiencing racism. If you get caught breaking the law the cops are racist....it goes on and on and on. They asked that van Jones on cnn one time after a big racist trump rant if he thought trump was racist. He was caught off guard. He thought about it and said cautiously....no but his supporters are.

Comment

Insulting voters isn't a wise way to win elections.

Harper said a 45 year old isn't ready...while true Trudeau isn't ready ....there were a lot of 45 year olds put off by that message.

Imagine telling a 45 year old son he isn't ready to run the farm after 20 years.....

Hillary said half of trumps supporters are deplorable....not wise.. neither is allowing your husband to continue with his indescretions. ..that's a model women to look up to????

The secret service calls Clinton's neighbor the energizer bunny as she visits while Hillary is gone.
                  Last edited by bucket; Sep 17, 2016, 14:26.

Comment

yes if trump has 25 %of the black vote ! he is our next us president
                    better than we have here in Canada Justin running around with no shirth on ahead of the gay parade
                    yet he was ready when the young people voted him in ,and run us deeper in debt .
                    he can not last for three more years to come .

Comment

If Trump got in I think interesting wouldn't even begin to describe what would happen. He's not running for president for any reason that extends beyond himself and his ego. That's not a good enough reason to become the leader of a country with the capability to destroy the world in an hour.

IMHO there is no good outcome. He wins... the world becomes a much more dangerous place. He has already stated he's giving the generals all the power they want. Remember the last time that happened? Gw and Iraq. That went well.... not.

If he loses, also not good. The fringe has been woken up and fed a line that says any election that doesn't go his way must be rigged. He is legitimizing and normalizing the attitudes of the alt right. That cannot be a good road to go down.

Crazy times to live in.

Comment

Trumps trade policies will likely be slightly positive for the US. Trouble is that the entire rest of the world is completely dependent on exporting to the US. So everyone else: Europe, Japan, China, Canuckistan, etc. is trying to devalue their currency relative to the greenback as exporting to the US is the ONLY game in town. Without exports to the US life in Canuckistan would be grimmer than it is now as nothing else is going on. It is that environment you see the rise of US protectionism which is somewhat understandable.

Comment

Listen to all the Trump supports getting all excited, wanting to jump on the Trump band wagon. Here's a guy who has declared bankrupty four times and on many occasions never paid contractors for work done, avoid the draft by saying he had bad feet, but argued with a Muslim father who lost his son in Iraq, claims to be friends with Putin who right now is invading Ukraine, I could go on and on but why bother.

There was a thread earlier complaining about farmers not being paid by a grain company, you all have for gotten that point in hurry, but are willing to support a guy who has shafted how many people? How many of you are of Ukraine decent or have Ukraine neighbors, Trump claims to be Putin friend, you guys don't have issues about that either I guess.

I wouldn't even discuss the racism issue because he has said and done things and displays characteristics of a man that really only cares about himself. Yes, I know Hillary is no saint, but come on you guys can't be serious about wanting him leading the USA or wanting him to be PM of Canada

Comment

Forage my only thought on Hillary Clinton is that she has either been a politicians wife or a politician her whole life with a proven track record of not telling the truth, mismanagement of classified information and I won't even start on the Clinton foundation. What does it say about the Democratic Party that she is the top of the heap. At least Trump has held a job in the real world. Is he a good choice, no but he will shake up the establishment and watching him and Trudeau face off would be good theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                              ... watching him and Trudeau face off would be good theatre.
                              It would be - Trudeau with his obvious pedigree as a politician who has shown he is comfortable and capable on the world stage - and Trump the un-stable buffoon and jackass. I guess some of you like to support the underdog though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...