• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Non-GMO Canola (New Crop)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Non-GMO Canola (New Crop)

Hi - Pleasant Valley Oil Mills is sourcing non-GMO canola at Clive, AB.
    We're offering the ICE futures price for November MINUS $23 per metric tonne, FOB our plant 7 miles south of Clive, AB. Payment of the non-GMO premium is contingent on lab results, but the payment for the base amount is paid upon delivery.
    If you need product picked up, we can help arrange this for you.

If interested, please call Roger at 403-970-8623, or email at rfoster@pleasantvalleyoilmills.com.

Cheers!

WOW are you ever generous!!!!!! Crushing plants in Yorkton are paying -21 under Nov.....I think you better get the pencil sharpener out or find some dumb farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by PV-Oil-Mills View Post
      Hi - Pleasant Valley Oil Mills is sourcing non-GMO canola at Clive, AB.
      We're offering the ICE futures price for November MINUS $23 per metric tonne, FOB our plant 7 miles south of Clive, AB. Payment of the non-GMO premium is contingent on lab results, but the payment for the base amount is paid upon delivery.
      If you need product picked up, we can help arrange this for you.

If interested, please call Roger at 403-970-8623, or email at rfoster@pleasantvalleyoilmills.com.

Cheers!
      Ha that is a joke ! Bunge nipawin better also . Like i said before everybody wants something but wont pay sfa for it ? Maybe you will find some dumb farmers !

Comment

Don't chase him away. I think the message has been sent. If.anything there should be a GOOD premium for non-gmo. Are you getting a premium for the oil and meal from the markets you're selling into? Try again....

Comment

In any negotiation, it is likely worth calling and seeing if there is a better bid.

Comment

Lowball strike one

Comment

Double or NOTHING

Comment

not so caseih, bunge nipawin is -$48.00 and has been for sometime.

Comment

Latest newsletter from SaskBarley commission notes increase in number of craft brewers. Interesting comment that these brewers typically use 25-30 per cent more malt to make the same amount of beer.
                  Did not say if it is because mainstream brewers use more adjuncts or other grain products.
                  Letter also notes record exports to China 2015-2016 year.
                  As with other food products, may be worth more to brewers to advertise made from barley malt as other food processors do with their claims for natural, gluten free, etc.
                  For those with good quality malt barley, enjoy the ride just as durum wheat growers have done the past few years.

Comment

Tried to post this as a new topic, don't know what went wrong.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Sorry - I made a mistake in my original posting on price. I had only posted the base price, not the price reflecting the premium for non-GMO (DOH!).

We are currently offering ICE futures price +$7 per MT, delivered 7 miles south of Clive, AB.

We can arrange transport if you'd like - We can get some pretty good rates.

Again - Sorry for the confusion! I'm going to re-post another thread, as this one will be written off by many...

Roger

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...