• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commodity Deflation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someday soon, should start cashing in assets...but where do you park money....the market scares me...haven't spent time with it. Would like to find some youngsters that have a great idea, some motivation and gamble with them.....at least I can drop in now and then to see how things are going.

Comment

Forage you are right, my bad choice of wording.
      I was thinking that with govts all over the world money printing, this is where most cash goes. Government policy, they give and they will take away. The average person has no choice, or few choices stock markets or banks. Governments are printing money, where is it going? The companies are good yes, solid yes, over valued yes. The returns have been very good over the last number of years, when a bubble pops, and we have all seen it to many times, how fast will the returns diminish, and what will the actual returns be when or if the stocks are actually sold? " current returns or values are no indication or guarantee of future returns". This is a difficult debate, if, when, how, who, etc future unrolls should be interesting.

Comment

'where do you park money' is likely on most everyone's minds.

what concerns me is; recently there were comments that a 10% correction in the S&P could wipe some major U.S. pension funds. The pressure for the Fed NOT to crack the equity bubble is immense. And hiking U.S. rates rhetoric is exactly that threat.

Markets are damned if they do and damned if they don't. And central banker guidance is now in total dis-array (IMO).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...