• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain tonight

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain tonight

Hopefully no more than a tenth. Wheat was getting close to tough late this aft.
    Small areas in SK still looking at a quarter inch. Looks like totals have been scaled back with the latest forecast.

Rain Fukin near every night
    Lightning rain and slight hail yet again in the area

Comment

Crap...we had a power shower yesterday before sunset only a tenth but came down quick and hard! We are having trouble getting started again. Wish we could experience a bit of the drought conditions the Sask Riders are going through...go riders (no capital letters or exclamation marks).

Comment

Yesterday I was spraying a field and was looking at rain that seemed spotty all around me. On my way home a mile to the north water was standing all over the place... This year I was used to the rains missing me but I am thinking my dumb luck could be running out.
        Last edited by may-be; Sep 11, 2016, 01:18.

Comment

As SF3 would say rain makes grain!

Iceman out
          Last edited by iceman; Sep 10, 2016, 23:10.

Comment

Don't let your ass get to close to the screen because I think he's about to kick it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...