• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thieves

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves

They are at it again. A fella I know had his truck stolen yesterday. They stole it out of the yard at lunch time. Some locals gave chase, called rcmp. Speeds of 170kph. The kid lost it finally, popped two tires off the rim police had guns out after what had happened a town or two away a couple days before. Buddy gets to fix his truck. What will happen to the young offender?

We will never know because"they can't release his name"...

Comment

East of St Louis, Sk?

Comment

Half hour south of Regina. Vehicle became immobile and had four cruisers around it about 8-10 miles south east of junction of Hwy 1&39, when I passed by it.

Comment

I went to my storage yard this evening to load a truck. Gas and battery stolen from auger.its that time of the year. Thankfully nothing damaged or vandalized. Still not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            We will never know because"they can't release his name"...
            That is the most ridiculous law in the country! How about shaming the living hell out of him and his family? Sure as hell things would change, but oh no, f*cking PC bullshit.

Comment

The cops can't be everywhere and its not safe leaving keys in vehicles. Sad but true! Right in Regina and White City garages are prime targets for thieves. After we were twice burnt in a good area in Regina,we installed steel bars on our garage side door window and the door is screwed shut. Gate screwed closed too. It's a little inconvenient but they'll have to work a little harder to get in now.

We lived in a small village a short distance out of Regina for 24 years. We left our keys in our newer vehicle parked right on the street, in front of our house. Our neighbour, directly across the street had an older Chevy halfton parked every night with no keys in it. Twice, his half was hot wired and stolen, ours was untouched. Go figure!

Comment

Pretty much the same story here this week as flatlanders story. I'm starting to suspect the justice system is only concerned with preserving itself. There's good police don't get me wrong. But the judges and lawyers are only worried about job security and self preservation. Earlier this summer there was a stolen vehicle involved in a ramming event of a farmer in his vehicle. They were trying to clean the guy out. Went to court, they got 1 lousy ****ing day as a sentence. There's more to this then just liberal justice, there has to be. The only explanation is a corrupt justice system, or the judges are all morons with their head up their ass. This isn't a left or right political deal, politics is a distraction.

Comment

I remember when I was s kid and this old guy and my dad were talking about the same subject. This old guy admitted that he got the lash when he was young for steeling. He said he stole because he was hungry. Then he said, after the lash no matter how hungry he got he never thought about steeling again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...