• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone over $6 for hrsw?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have locked some prices in but to date anything I have harvested wouldn't make grade or deliverable. So not only would I have to take discounts I would need to be building 100000 dollars worth of bins.

Not profitable here.

Grade spread could get ugly.

Commercial salvage durum

X3 red lentils.

Neither moving right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      We have 50000 bushels locked in at just 7 for #2 13.
      25000 sept and 25000 October.

Quarter production.
      Has your Sept been called yet? Elevators are empty, RR are pulling. Weather is good for hauling.

Comment

Sept is delivered and snuck about a quarter of the october in all ready. They now shut us off till end of september. That is ok. Peas left the Elevator yesterday. Full train to coast.

Comment

The early guys got sell their wheat strait to elevator because they needed it to fill a grain cars. 5.85 per bushel. Nexera is going for me today. They called two weeks ago needing some for this crush.

Comment

Poor quality has the graincos scrambling. ....they can't fill with something that doesn't move.

Comment

was offered $5.85 for #2, 15.5px yesterday . the #1 we got would be 10 cents more . seems to be some pretty good px premiums around here . we left it in the bin .....

Comment

Ya proton spreads are starting to show up
                Good protein holding value but lower proton and grades are falling down hill
                More rains coming in from the west this morning

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...