• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G-20 meeting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-20 meeting

You guys are to busy to follow this shit but things seem to be falling of the rails.

Obama is being snubbed badly,its happening in china hangzou(sp) city or province,anyway they made him use the emergency exit of his plane,gave putin a red carpet,xi gave a speech flexing his muscle and freaking me right out then....today......

THE PHILIPPINE PRESIDENT went full ****in retard calling obama a son of a bitch and saying lots of other things.

I'm afraid my old hypothesis about the world going bipolar is coming true.

War doesn't mean guns or bombs all the time.

Yeh, what's happening. Seems to be "crap on Obama" days. Trudeau is the new king of the West.

Comment

Theoretically i could see the tpp deal falling apart,guess we have to see what singapore says/does,they are the ones to watch,the masters of that universe.

Comment

I blab to much hopefully checking or tweety tells me to shut up.

When the bond market comes unglued-which it has and you don't want to stand against me on this-your opening a pandoras box.

Its the erosion of the base.

Think of the interaction of a shaft and a bearing,the system relies on itself,like nature always has and does.

It will always self correct.

The entropy of the third world is here.

Comment

I'd like to know what a black market kidney costs in Turkey. I never know when I might need a third good one to extra pee on a farmer's head.

Comment

I got my cereals off early and did not have this problem. I talked to a good fellow farmer today and he said he had some standing wheat with this problem and heard off worse. We were not terribly wet but very humid. Anyone else with this problem?

Comment

The efforts of Russia and China to undermine the reserve status of the USD is very much an act of war as far as the US is concerned. The US quickly took out Hussain and Ghadafi for trying to do the same. Why do you think the US has some 800 military bases positioned in everyones backyard and spends more on military than every other nation on this planet combined?

The blatent abuse of the printing press by the US has angered many nations holding dollars. Those nations want alteratives and the war is being won by Russia and China without one bullet being fired. They are quickly establishing an attractive alternative financial and trading infrustructure. If the Usd loses reserve status look out. The US would quickly decend into a third world nation since their number one export is garbage and number two is wet ink dollars. As I see it the US is in the corner and could be the ones to throw a desperate first punch.

Comment

Originally posted by may-be View Post
                I got my cereals off early and did not have this problem. I talked to a good fellow farmer today and he said he had some standing wheat with this problem and heard off worse. We were not terribly wet but very humid. Anyone else with this problem?
                I started a topic {sprouted wheat} somehow I am still on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  The efforts of Russia and China to undermine the reserve status of the USD is very much an act of war as far as the US is concerned. The US quickly took out Hussain and Ghadafi for trying to do the same. Why do you think the US has some 800 military bases positioned in everyones backyard and spends more on military than every other nation on this planet combined?

The blatent abuse of the printing press by the US has angered many nations holding dollars. Those nations want alteratives and the war is being won by Russia and China without one bullet being fired. They are quickly establishing an attractive alternative financial and trading infrustructure. If the Usd loses reserve status look out. The US would quickly decend into a third world nation since their number one export is garbage and number two is wet ink dollars. As I see it the US is in the corner and could be the ones to throw a desperate first punch.
                  And then Canada would become an even worse and colder third world country.

Comment

Canada would likely fair much better than the US we have a large natural resource base per capita. Whatever is not owned by vale, rio tinto and the chinese.
                    Last edited by biglentil; Sep 6, 2016, 15:20.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...