• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lightning show!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning show!

Wow for fireworks last night all over and around, no rain. Did it rain elsewhere with all the watches? Actually relieved the HEAT is less, instability should decrease. Better canola NOT combine at 30C. Good luck.

We got rain. Out of the blue. Course I flipped my hay yesterday. What a crock. Every morning the dryers are howling. I do not think a dry bushel has come off yet.

Forecast looks gross.

Comment

We got to dry wheat yesterday, just like a cliff, slowly toward 14.5%, then by 4pm, bam, 13.4%. All around here going hard, weather is wild card, can break you. Radar looked mean, hope all is not lost in those places. Dyers and aeration fans running on every farm.

Comment

We are hoping to get back at it today wheat did not dry yesterday here much

Comment

40 k wind and nothing dried much here today again

Comment

Very little rain at the yard....was able to get on some canola.

Comment

Gross weather forecast for sure.
              Doesn't look like any area of the west will get a completely dry week.
              Cool but no frost.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...