• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat basis...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    .......smart enough to realize primary ag production is too risky for the rewards. Probably the kind of businessman who sees the value of owning farmland....owns about twelve quarters but rents them out. Took other risks that paid, chooses to soar with eagles instead of walk with turkeys----meaning surrounding himself with successful like minded people who open doors for each other. Then there is the "luck" of wealth....the kind that comes without having to really do anything to acquire it. And the kind of guy who isn't overly flamboyant, is down to earth and salt of the earth. And probably a damn good money manager. I think I may know someone like that too....
    Nope, wrong guy

Comment

...damn, must be a case of mistaken identity. Not too many people I described have all those virtues!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...