• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy rains

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy rains

Could not buy a rain in June , and most July - now it Fukin won't quit
    Oh but we got pre buy , hurry hurry
    On behalf of all farmers , leave us the *** alone till mid Oct - that's speaking with my farmer hat on !!!!

Suppliers running non stop ads even on winterpeg radio stations..buy buy buy. Probably 10 farmers in all manitoba listening to those channels. Sure must be lots of profit in ag retails with the amount of promotion. I buy seed based on local independepent trials, not some stupid radio add. Cut the advertising budget and reduce my input costs!

Comment

How the *** can most guys make the call on canola when they are just swathing ?
      Some varieties are loaded with sclero some not - *** at least let the combines get 1/2 done before the push
      The worst by far is Cargil and Dekalb , thus forcing the rest to put the push on
      - IMO push back

Comment

But we have to buy early..There is going to be a shortage of canola seed...

Book now for early discounts..And the Bull crap goes on..

Comment

Getting contacted by retailers.and contractors to get the specialty canola contracts signed, the varieties picked and delivery dates picked....sell out, I don't give a ****!

Comment

I will have all the canola seed you guys want for 2 bucks a lb. Yes, you heard right, 10 bucks an acre. Put your money into fertility and all the snake oil you want, and save 60 an acre on seed.

Comment

Freewheat - what variety?

Comment

nobody is bugging anyone here farmers are to pissed off . haven't heard a word about cheap fert , nh3 or f$&k all .

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
                  Freewheat - what variety?
                  Can't legally say up front from what I understand. We will call it common canola seed. lol

Comment

I assume it is a conventional variety - so pretty limited fit for my operation

Comment

Varietal purity not guaranteed. Could be like large lentils, no particular variety. If its not registered, it has no variety. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
                        I assume it is a conventional variety - so pretty limited fit for my operation
                        It is the only still registered PS variety allowed to us peasants.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...