• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sasktel loosing money?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the average Sasktel employee salary is?

Ever inquire about a new natural gas service? Brutal!!!

Reset time for sure.

Comment

Ah got to love the union jobs

Comment

Comment

Well if you Think your going to get Better service or Price from another phone company Give Your Head a SHAKE

If they Put all the Rural Sask Tel network Up For Sale ...Guess what? No company wants it.
          They want Saskatoon and Regina
          They Don't want Climax and Hudsons Bay

Third term governments are sketchy at best and Need An EFFECTIVE opposition to work....
          Giving a third term government a BLANK CHEQUE (as in a LANDSLIDE majority) means we can now bend over and take it up the ---

Comment

I can't argue your logic mustardman. ...you are right which is why they limit presidents to two terms.

No company that buys sasktel is going to look at the rural network as an asset.....unless they can increase rates exponentially. ...and Brad is willing to do that....because he is done and looking for board seats.

Look at gerry Ritz now saying Churchill is done....it was his responsibility to make it work and he ****ed it up in his tenure as a minister instead of making it viable.

Comment

And as far as wages go for workers, I used to think the same way and complain about government workers and yes you can find examples of waste definitely, however the difference I have learnt over the years is that you will pay the same fees for labour in the end the only difference is under private you have the owner and a group of executives making stupid amounts that make up for the somewhat cheaper and sometimes greatly cheaper wages paid to the workers. So is your society better when a few people make all the money or its distributed to many workers?

And I see there is another thread started about service and cost which is good but the real question is if this thing is privatized is my little farm in tim buk two bush going to be a priority with a private company, hahahahahahah, if you think it is.

And I think there has a been a plan in the making for awhile as service could be better in many areas, I don't know why our own particular cell coverage has dropped since about a month after the last election and that is no bull either. If you make it look bad people will want to change it right? hahahahaha and so the very people that get convinced to change it based more on political brown nosing and closed minds are the ones going to get screwed the most. Beyone funny!!!!

But then again look at the great change getting rid of the wheat board was, wheat is what 10 bucks a bushel all day every day isn t it? and you can sell it at every terminal right? hahahahah
              Sore *** gut!!!!

Comment

I live close to Alberta and the amount of Telus cell phones outweighs Sasktel 10 to 1. In recent times Sasktel has become competitive but Telus was more so. Heck Telus is the one building cell towers here.

Comment

Government does not belong in business. The End.
                  Churchill cannot be killed as it was never alive in the first place. Finally.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    Government does not belong in business. The End.
                    Churchill cannot be killed as it was never alive in the first place. Finally.
                    Bears repeating.

Comment

Sell Sasktel and Let's start our own phone company...Farmers Phone Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                        Sell Sasktel and Let's start our own phone company...Farmers Phone Co.
                        Could be like the old days. Barb wire fence for new landlines? 😀

Comment

Times are changing faster than the ole Union mantality would like.
                          I know good guys in Sask tel that work hard - they are few , but the ole rule of law is killing them and their business .
                          Work less to get paid more - that mantality of business is going to flat line all like minded unions - et all Greece

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...