• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey

We lost her,Germany is about to fall,we loose the balkans we loose france we loose the tpp...say goodbye to gold

Think of trudummy and the rest of our leaders when you watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo

Comment

What is the sky falling again?
      I don't see any new news for Turkey.

Comment

Why even post if you're just going to speak in secret code?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          Why even post if you're just going to speak in secret code?
          Umm. Cotton, there is a truth to the above statement. I really do like your posts about this. Is is important but Im ignorant on the subject while you are in depth with it. Im sure you dont want to write us a thesis but a few more insights might clarify your posts.

Comment

Putin is a real leader
            I cant see our leaders doing anything like that.

Comment

It's only a side by side , not multiple replications - tweety don't worry , for some we understand a simple situation can mean so much

Comment

Sorry guys,I've talked about this nonsense before and didn't want to repeat.

The world has been slowly breaking up into two spheres,basically nato vs the sco(shanghai co-op).

Its political,military,banking, and economic.

There is something called bis(bank of international settlements,which is actually a pretty big deal,anyways its in the process of being bypassed by the sco,last year at this time it looked like that plan was going to be scrapped but now i;m not sure.

Turkey is a big important country,its a nato country with a military on par(not quite) with russia.That coupe attempt was just weird,now erdogan is pivoting towards russia and the sco,if i remember right there are more billionairs in turkey then japan,i view it as a lynch pin for the region,if the sco gets it we loose the area,apparently the nukes are being moved out of ankirt?(sp)our base there.

Germany is the lynch pin of europe.There is an old military doctrine,which even kissinger has quoted,that states whoever controls central eurasia controls the world.

Don't think of all war as bombs and troops,that usually comes afterwards.

When you have putin giving speeches at the un saying "do you realize what you have done"and other press speeches saying"i don't know how to get through to you people anymore"

Well that kind of bothers me,but in one sense tweety is right its all nonsense and a waste of time thinking about.

Comment

You guys did here about trudummys plan to triple the amount of chinese and indian immigrants to 850,000 right?

Comment

I am concerned as well cotton.

Turkey has been the pathway to Europe and EU for the refugees from the rest of the region (Syria, Iraq...)

Its becoming more unstable as the strain on their economy and society increase.

Terrorists want to destabilize it as well with the bombings.

I am not sure how this plays out well for Europe or the West.

Comment

seems Turkish billionaires made it in finance food or real estate was alittle surprised so did some due dilligance turkey seems a wealthy nation but im sure many who live there don't see it

Comment

Re immigation....if having kids is too much of a kink in Canadian Citizen's lifestyles....if we never have more than two kids per family...our population will barely sustain itself. So we bring people in to grow our population, and it seems alot of the immigrants don't mind large families. Western society has even become too lazy and wrapped up in their own lives to raise kids. Also....maybe if the young men would put down the game controllers, quit playing video games and get out of their parent's basements and meet a young lady instead of getting sexually aroused "online".......

Sad when a society can't sustain it's own population let alone grow it....something is broken.

ps...cotton...check your personal messages on new Agriville.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...