• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dakota Weather Consultants Weather Update for Aug 22, 2016

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dakota Weather Consultants Weather Update for Aug 22, 2016

Good Evening,

Well an active weather week in store as we are watching one system moving through portions of Western and Central Canada tonight with another system to follow later this week, right now all indications are for a mainly rain event, however we are watching for some isolated t-storms as well.

Northern Plains will be dealing with another warm day Tuesday with gusty winds ahead of the first front which should bring with it showers and severe t-storms for the Dakota's into Nebraska and Iowa.

Make sure to stop by and get your latest 5 day forecast. .
    www.dakotaweatherconsultants.com/FWC.html

Enjoy your evening,
    Meteorologist Joshua Kelly
    Dakota Weather Consultants

Guys getting bad hail right now in this area , just west of the Bfords , going north

Comment

We are getting it now - *** me

Comment

That's a big swirl on radar

Comment

Finished the peas just as the sun went down last night. Thank god for last 1/3 being real real nice will bring up the real real shitty flooded shit and diseased out shit to give us a average just above crop insurance. Yea

Rained last night .

Frick.

Comment

please send hail here. tried peas , can't even move in field

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              please send hail here. tried peas , can't even move in field
              Come on caseih. Dual up, get tracks, hire your neighbors, get out there and do it, it's ready! Said the people to me last year who do not know what wet even means. lol

Good luck with this crock of a year, and be safe, my friend. What a way to make a living.

Comment

We got down to 35 AC left of peas , close but only got 1/10 to 2/10 last night - see what happens today
                I think it will get wet again here later today tho

Comment

Free unfortumately i knew exactly what you were up against last year. We have seen way to much of this shit here and people that havent dont understand it . Were f$&ked here just need a hailstorm thats all , lol! Good luck to you too

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...