• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time we posted pics of ourselves and families

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joseph gave a wonderful cryptic eulogy at the funeral as well.

Below is what he had worked into it which really confused people except for those in the know about about 20% of people there but her secret stayed with her.

Himitsu-Bako (Personal Secret Box) History
    The trick box. The secret box. The magic box, mystery box, personal box, puzzle box... No matter how you identify these traditional Japanese wonders, they are among the most intriguing and beautiful wooden art in the world.
    On the surface, the Personal Secret Box is entirely enclosed. It's just a pretty box. There is no apparent lock and seemingly no opening whatsoever. However, as one begins to investigate closely, interesting secrets begin to reveal themselves! If you look very carefully, you will see that it's surface includes several movable pieces. You can slide this piece here, move that one there, push another on the opposite side, and so on. Alas, unless a precise step by step trick opening sequence is followed, the box remains impossible to open. Every trick box has it's own unique series of steps that must be followed.

Comment

Last bit of the story sorry for hogging forum and theres actually lots more but I don't want to get booted, all I know is my father is Hungarian and his name is "beelah" not even sure of spelling I never got around to quizzing her but was about to do it but alas she passed on.

So figure hes passed on , but will start with electoral role and look sort of nine months before I was born or maybe back a bit further and perhaps Hungarian club or the likes I have no last name to go on.

I could have another lot of siblings hiding away waiting to be discovered.

My youngest had to do a family tree at school once, my wifes mother and father Austrian/Russian swiss separated and both since remarried, so he has to grandmas and two grandpas on that side then my mum who lives 16kms away is nanna and then there was Irma and myriad of uncles and aunties. He said to the teacher my family tree is a bit complicated more like a family forest.........

plenty more but that it but will add irmas drivers liscense got taken away due to ms complications before she became wheel chair bound one of her last acts whilst driving on her last day was to do a dirty great burn out at some stop lights and gave some hoons the finger and sped off in her black Nissan skyline I kid you not I wasn't there but that the story.... and I wonder were I got my devilish habits from.....
      Last edited by malleefarmer; Aug 22, 2016, 04:12.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10568922_10204876195247357_6175687541445984091_n5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	765059
        Irma bottom right my mum left of her then peter my wife lia john and sister carol

Comment

Fascinating story mallee. Sounds like things worked out well for your family. That's great!

Comment

Wow Mallee, you have quite the interesting family. Im sure glad you have so many loving siblings. Albertafarmer and freewheet you have some good looking families. Kind of makes all the crappy weather pale in comparison to what is really important in our lives. Keep those kids safe at harvest!!!

Comment

Great story Mallee - thanks for sharing. All of the best.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...