• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

919 Moisture Meter Charts.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

919 Moisture Meter Charts.

Has anyone else ever noticed that the 919 moisture meter charts are always updating and usually getting lower. Example canola. Old chart i had Meter reading 36 and temp 20 moisture was 10.1. New chart updated in 2014, Meter reading 36, temp 20 moisture is now 9.7. Anyone have an explanation for me, or am I going to have to dig deeper. All grains seem to be lower. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up, just tested my barley, 17.7 on old charts and 17.0 on new ones. Found it on grainscanada.gc.ca

Comment

they did that last year, about half point in our favour

Comment

GO RIDERS...... going to watch the PVRed game....hope I'm not losing sleep for nothing. No spoilers!

Screw the 919 charts.....

Tomorrow I watch the PVRed "Tragically Hip" tour finale show....good Canadian talent if you're into that kind of music. Lead singer Gord Downie diagnosed with brain cancer. Makes my "problems" seem trivial.

Comment

For some good entertainment, when you see the fella at a trade show that sells the 919, as you look around his booth ask him where is the digital read out attachment for the 919? I think he loses it each time. Someone else has invented that after market add on.

Comment

We got the digital update, able to re calibrate yourself, it is great! At least 10 years ago, NET sent many away to get done. Think I heard the same reaction...

Comment

YA I'm watching the tragically hip concert tomorrow since I am not needed in the field tomorrow.

My 919 tester showed I was dry on my tall fescue but I caught a small bin heating. So keep a good eye on things.

Comment

Oh my God...Hamilton was merciless and Sask was pitiful....Gross.

Not even entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Oh my God...Hamilton was merciless and Sask was pitiful....Gross.

Not even entertaining.
                  Screw the football.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	765051

Comment

I painfully watched it to the bitter end then erased it from the PVR..... never want to see that again!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...