• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low of zero forecast tonight

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low of zero forecast tonight

Environment Canada forecasts a low of 0C 25 minutes south of me, and +1C 25 minutes NW of me. Cloudy and cold all afternoon, then right on schedule it cleared off this evening, none of the promised rain. I even raked a bunch of hay, that has been a sure fire way to get rain lately, didn't help. Can't say I've ever hoped to get hay rained on before. Grass is soaking wet though. Nothing is anywhere close to being ready. Might just be something to this full moon thing.

No the experts say the full moon has nothing to do with it.

Yea then explain why 2002 and 2004 it froze right almost to the day of the full moon.

Ah experts what a crock of shit.

Good luck.

Comment

No frost here. Low of 9. Rained this morning. Nothing on the radar. 7 day sun forecast has turned into chances of rain 3 out of 7 days.

Comment

When I left home at five this morning it was still between four and six. Foggy and soaking wet. But there were temperatures as low as one north of rmh.

Comment

Same here..nothing on radar...but its light rain coming down...

Comment

I see they are calling for 8 degrees in Regina tonight. Thinking back I can remember New Moon being a problem also. I think there is a relationship between full moon and frost, but for sure Green Holidays or Jewish holidays always bring crappy weather, according to my grand mother.

Comment

Low clouds dragging along the ground UNDER RADAR?
              Just 50's tech radar.....all wet at 110% humidity!

Comment

Ah the Jewish Hollidays! Always rains!

Comment

Refreshing mist out there today. Nice, it's been so hot and dry for so long. Sarc.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...