• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBC and FSIN

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBC and FSIN

Boo on them for pulling the race card on the Biggar incident .
    All should read what the deceased victims brother said on social media .
    Guess what, he was with a bunch of no good thugs at the time . They were out to do what has been going for years all over the area - theft, vandalize and terrorize local farms - end of story ....
    Not the b/s story that FSIN has portrayed or CBC about an innocent flat tire b/s story .
    The real story must come out about what happened as told by a few others on here , or all of us farmers will be , or already have been seen to 90% of Canada as hicks with guns - it's complete b/s media .
    My god if someone was assaulting your wife !!! Let alone 4-5 of them , *** me tell the real story before we all as rural people get thrown into the toilet - cause that is happening right now .

For you CBC lovers out there , why have they not interviewed the several hundred farms in this are about the real story leading up to this ?????
    I will give them the list
    We all have been terrorized by groups like this for years , this summer has been ridiculous for all of us . We are all scared to even leave the Fukin yards for Christ sakes . Let alone have the kids get off the bus and no one home imediately. Even kids 10 to 16 years old . It's crazy this is not being brought up !!

Comment

And yes it's that bad - this is no exaggeration one bit .

Comment

Sorry, not marketing related, but it does , is and will effect every single one of our farms in western Canada .
        We loose our guns , we loose the right to protect our families - it will come to that ASAP as the Lib govt can and will make it happen now . This will be a race card b/s that will take our guns .
        Then what ? Chase them off with a screw driver while wait 20 min to 1/2 hr for the police to come ??? By then the damage is done , your wife and kids terrorized or killed and your farm to a lessor stint cleaned out and the perpetrators long gone . We need to think about this because it's going to happen and has !!
        The shooting was terrible , I admit - but why did it happen ????????

Comment

I'm not from that area but have heard of stories of vehicles being stolen from farms and driven back to reserves.....where the police seem to end the search at the edge of reserve.

These thefts also happen on the east side of the province where some is even done as an "initiation" to be an official thug.

CBC, FSIN, bleeding heart Liberal justice system will prolong this trend.

Comment

If the theft , vandalism and assaults were not occurring , this would not have happened - end of story .

Comment

I wondered at the "flat tire" story. What do you mean assaulting your wife? Were these yahoos assaulting the guys family? What do you know about the story, furrow? There ARE laws in place for us to protect our family and our property, even in Canada. If they were assaulting them, he had every right to protect his family from these lunatics.

The worst is, the people involved could have been purple. And the purple people would not have made this into a race issue. But because of the race involved, of course it is made into a race issue. My hope is the truth comes out, and it can be thrown back into the face of the fsin, and the ridiculous and should have been banned, cbc.

Comment

Those affected or from the area, PLEASE contact all kinds of media to GET AT the real story! Contact MP, MLA, this PC story telling must stop. Get interviewed, get police reports, they are made out to be biased. Support the accused farmer, back him up.
                Very sad to be happening in wonderful Canada. We will be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  Those affected or from the area, PLEASE contact all kinds of media to GET AT the real story! Contact MP, MLA, this PC story telling must stop. Get interviewed, get police reports, they are made out to be biased. Support the accused farmer, back him up.
                  Very sad to be happening in wonderful Canada. We will be waiting.
                  Truth will come out. Predictable the cbc would side with the criminal

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                    Truth will come out. Predictable the cbc would side with the criminal
                    But when the truth comes out, the leftist canadians who rely on the precious cbc for all their news, will have no clue about it whatsoever, because the lying cbc, will not retract and fix what they already screwed up. And the fsin? HA! like they will say anything.

THAT is the trouble.

Comment

Living 50km from Regina hasn't posed a problem in the rural areas(here anyway) by "these" guys. We have a Reserve not far east of us as well...maybe 40kms. No problems and no rumours of problems with this group either....seem to be a well behaved bunch!

Drugs, alcohol, too much idol time, no goals or work is bad for anyone. Kind of hard to make a comment when I'm not exposed to it or have never lived it. I believe it will get better but the pain and inconvenience of getting there will be tough. This will take generations because it took that long to create the dysfunction. Break the cycle...we all want a better life for our children than we had. I truly believe the pendulum is coming back from extreme but that is easy for me to say when I'm not exposed to whats mentioned here!

Comment

RD414 and Wilton Ranch explained the situation very well in a previous post
                        My question is, why the racism card when someone is protecting his family let alone his private property and lively hood?????
                        It does not matter if the trespassing people were white , black , First Nation , purple , pink , blue whatever - I am one that is so sick of this racist card all the Fukin time - it's bad people all any Color

Comment

That last post should read , "people of any colour or race terrorizing innocent people on their own property . "

Comment

This is not a bleeding heart comment but ..... as with anyone, until the "cause" is treated and not the "symptoms", the symptoms will persist. The cycles of poverty, alcohol and drug abuse, dependance, dysfunction, low selfworth/self-esteem, feelings of entitlement, lack of pride and care in ownership of granted homes. How do you untangle the twisted mess? Efforts to create opportunity off Reserve exist through college and trades schools, we just need more uptake. It will change, and is, let's not paint them all with the same wide brush because of the hoodlums. Instead of paying them to stay on Reserves pay them to get educated....in the "long" run it will pay dividends.

Comment

Why is there this perception that if your booze cruising in the country after going to the lake, the closest welfare office is the nearest farm yard? Call CAA if you have vehicle trouble and I don't care what color your skin is, stay the **** out of my yard.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...