• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dakota Weather Consultants Weekend Weather for Aug 13-14

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dakota Weather Consultants Weekend Weather for Aug 13-14

Good Evening,

Here is the latest, no major changes from yesterday, which that is a good thing, still looking at dry and warm weather to return to the Plains with temps back into the 90's and 100's, this will expand northward into the Dakota's by this weekend as well. Rainfall looks limited for this region thru early next week, while the Southern Plains and Lower MS River valley will be rather wet as all the moisture that is now pushing along the Gulf Coast will enter Eastern Texas and then recurve to the northeast this weekend.

Forecast Highlights for (Regina/Winnipeg/Calgary) Looking at some warmer temps through the 5 day as high temps get back into the upper 20C's and 30C's. Another storm system to push through this region as well during the next five days, you can find more out by visiting the forecast page.

Forecast Page:[URL="http://www.dakotaweatherconsultants.com/FWC.html"] Dakota Weather Consultants[/URL]

Have a wonderful weekend,
    Meteorologist Joshua Kelly
    Dakota Weather Consultants

Your website looks pretty simple.
    Who are you guys?

Comment

Good Evening,

Thanks for asking, yes Dakota Weather Consultants is ran by me, Joshua Kelly. I run it as a private weather consulting firm. I provide day to day weather forecast, but I spend more time working with Long Range Weather Forecasting. My background includes 15yrs in the US Navy as a Meteorologist for Aviation and Navigation and Combat weather, since then I have been working on Dakota Weather Consultants for about 3yrs now, providing weather support to the AG Sector as I grew up and was raised in South Dakota so its good to get back to the roots.

Feel free to check out the variety of weather forecast that I offer and I look forward to the chance at providing you with weather forecast as well.

Comment

Thanks for another insight into our weather.

Now can you make the rain and humidity leave for 8 weeks?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...