• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!!!

1.6 inches 2 days ago

Raining again today! Glad my driveway doesn't turn dusty!!!

What's dust I haven't seen it for at least 15 years!

Comment

SF3 Check for it on top of your furniture in the house and point it out to the Wife....!

Comment

Did that once first year I was married! It was a life lesson I would never do again!

Comment

We live on N side of a grid, 2 dry days and wicked dusty in yard, then rains and f*cking mud to get all vehicles covered, can't win!
          Anyone get canola oiled road in front of their yards?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            We live on N side of a grid, 2 dry days and wicked dusty in yard, then rains and f*cking mud to get all vehicles covered, can't win!
            Anyone get canola oiled road in front of their yards?
            Been some around here. Mostly the calcium chloride as the canola oil is more pricey but more effective. RM here is doing it as they spend money on any new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Been some around here. Mostly the calcium chloride as the canola oil is more pricey but more effective. RM here is doing it as they spend money on any new stuff.
              Just a thought, wouldn't canola oil be more environmentally friendly than calcium chloride? Also wouldn't there be more economical advantages to the local canola crushing plants that would trickle down to the primary producer if canola oil was used instead of the alternative? Would local rm councils not want to support their tax base? Anyway I didn't even know they were using canola oil for road dust suppression. I do know that we used it for our lube oil on our water disposal pumps in the oilfield. It was excellent for the ceramic plungers and packing's.

Comment

I think I'll go mushroom picking. Anyone know of a good spot to pick?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  British Columbia

Comment

Any grocery store with a produce department.

Comment

Saw lots on the golf course...any bush/old pasture...

Comment

Fawk, I have plenty in my Lentil fields, come pick all you want.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...