• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T Storm line ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're sittin around 25 " since snow , 15" was in July . normal probably about 9-10"

Comment

Caseih, What a disaster!

Comment

Ya but, 101, some think there is never "too" much!!!

Comment

Is it too early(8:59 a.m.) to mix a drink?
          Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 10, 2016, 09:06.

Comment

Straight up. Coffee that is

Comment

Oh God.... here comes a magenta(on radar)blast.... I'll make it a double!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0855 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	765040
              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 10, 2016, 09:44.

Comment

May-June-July we are at 13" compared to average of 8.64" so 150% of normal. Beautiful for us, been dry in August so far so could take some more any time.

Comment

Farmaholic, it looked black out your way. We got enough : 1-1 1/2 inches East of Regina. Real nice moisture to finish filling and rotting. But Ag Minister says bumper crop on the way. Wake Up!

Comment

Rained off and on since about 3:30 this morning.....some heavier showers lately. Not accumulating TOO much. Last time I checked there was a little over half an inch. We never got hit with every heavy cell that went by....thank goodness. None would have been better. On the bright side, there were no hurricane winds with it but the peas are a little lower today, some wheat isn't standing as good either(headland overlaps worst), afraid to look at the flax(somesone else's field along highway 48 is kinda a twisted mess).

Oh well.....nothing I can do about it.

Ended up with about 1.1 inches....I guess it could be alot worse.
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 10, 2016, 23:32.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...