• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are not a farmer shut your mouth

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are not a farmer shut your mouth

If you do not farm keep your mouth shut about the crop!!! It is none of your business what is out in the field or what is in farmers bins! I have had enough of all these so called industry experts running there mouth about the crop or grain inventory on farm! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU HAVE NO SKIN IN THE GAME YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT MY BUSINESS!!!!
    I DO NOT COMMENT ON YOUR BUSINESS OR JOB SO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THE BUSINESS OF FARMING UP TO THE GUYS WITH THE PASSION, WORK ETHIC AND THE BALLS TO DO IT!!!
    YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

On the lighter side, serenity now! serenity now!

Comment

That's right......shut your mouth before the Cuban slaps it shut for you!!!!

Comment

Well , you have a point cubban , you do have a valid point .
        But I do think all the "experts" went all in on the big crop 2-3 weeks ago . They cashed their chips on a falling market and will hold their nose to it till the crop starts coming in.
        But first up to plate is #5 , as in 5 bus lentil so they continue to talk up the yields on other crops to cover their ass .
        This will be interesting

Comment

Sounds like some are cracking under the pressure. Get a grip!

Comment

Stonepicker... with all due respect this isn't a nickle per pull slot macine. It is a high stakes poker game and some areas have had some tough conditions. Harvest pressure pricing is upon us. I hate accepting discounted prices because there "might be" an above average crop "for some". Then there are those who got dealt a shit hand and have to accept shit prices.... one thing I wish for for all Producers is financial strength to wait for better opportunities!

Comment

I've been in the game long enough to see good times and bad, as has everyone else. Go riders!

Comment

Cubie, if you haven't figured out how to play the game by now, you best quit.

Comment

WOW Cuban you need cows around, two good years out of 15 and it will learn ya!

Comment

Damn Riders....

Comment

Wow.
                      Cuban do you have a wife? Be nice to her. She may reward you with some fun. You need it. Seriously.

Comment

The crop was looking pretty sweet a month ago, maybe they forgot to check their in box.

Comment

Sask3 brings up the same topic on a weekly bases and not a peep, but Cuban mentions it and Stonepicker and Klaus jump all over him. Gee I wonder why!!

Comment

Just seen on the news, good times ahead with the bumper crop coming!!!

Comment

Maybe that damn wheat board wasn't so bad after all.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...