• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All 8 directions ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 8 directions ....

Rained all around us again today N , NW , W , SW , S , SE , E , and now NE .
    Almost Fukin unbelievable, 3 weeks straight

I'd love to trade you... Being dry is far better than to wet.

Comment

At this point, no thank you. Peas are desiccated and still standing to half assed standing, the sildenafil citrate in with the diquat seems to be holding them up. Last thing I need is a wind driven pounding rain. I don't care either about those last two bushels of canola. I want to harvest crops that aren't a tangled twisted mess. Things are actually pretty good here.....looking for bins. Neighbour will rent me some but might buy a couple 5000s. Sick of squeezing it into existing.....only thing I don't like is buying bins for bumpers. Maybe we aren't really growing bumpers anymore but our average is just higher. ...not last year though. Some bins only had air in them. Oh well, in the "poor" years I won't fill the old flat bottoms.

What a difference a year can make.....but this clutch of eggs ain't hatched yet.....so I'll stop counting!

Work safe folks!

Comment

Canolie

Comment

That's a pretty steep hill!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Rained all around us again today N , NW , W , SW , S , SE , E , and now NE .
            Almost Fukin unbelievable, 3 weeks straight
            Looks like you made it out of the wedge tonight.....

Comment

tweety....I was standing on the crop when it could no longer bear my weight and I broke through....I snapped the picture as I was falling, six and a half feet down is far enough to hurt yourself!

Comment

Lol farma
                I was going to take a pic put almost got run over by a herd of camels...

Comment

Lentils advancing like a speeding boolet! Its coming fast and furious.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    tweety....I was standing on the crop when it could no longer bear my weight and I broke through....I snapped the picture as I was falling, six and a half feet down is far enough to hurt yourself!
                    Like!

Comment

Damn Riders.....losing sleep for nothing!!

They couldn't even change their name to the Saskatchewan Tornados because they seldom ever get a touchdown.
                      Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 4, 2016, 23:51.

Comment

Getting rain is real easy. Just plant some lentils and malt barley.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...