• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Lottery....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Lottery....

A system will be rolling through...if it doesn't get you on it's approach it might get you on the departure with the wrap around. Either way....no thank you!

Anyone looking for some to finish their crop?

My crop is finished, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

Going hard on wheat today before the rain.

Comment

We could use a half inch slow rain to finish. We missed all the other big rains in the Kamsack/Canora area.

Comment

Comment

Peas need two more days or right after the heavy rain event to start harvest!
            Wheat will yield ok but fuz and barley same. Peas lower than last by lots! Canola no 60s no 50s and probably no 40 s . Rain makes mud not a bin buster!

Comment

Breadwinner.... looks like a young apprentice in the grain cart tractor. Bet he doesn't want to go to school this fall either!

Nice Picture.... so much less stress when its someone else's.

Work safe!!

Comment

Send it my way quick please

Comment

Breadwinner

"When prices go down I invest more into my crops. Lower prices can be beat with big yields on my farm. Nothing like adding a little gas to the fire. "

It's not hard to see why, based on the above picture. Not sure about the above statement solving the over production of wheat around the world, any wonder prices are in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Breadwinner

"When prices go down I invest more into my crops. Lower prices can be beat with big yields on my farm. Nothing like adding a little gas to the fire. "

It's not hard to see why, based on the above picture. Not sure about the above statement solving the over production of wheat around the world, any wonder prices are in the tank.
                    If you would continue to cut back that would be awesome. Thanks Forage👍😃

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Breadwinner.... looks like a young apprentice in the grain cart tractor. Bet he doesn't want to go to school this fall either!

Nice Picture.... so much less stress when its someone else's.

Work safe!!
                      Thanks Farma, safety is #1 on my farm. He sure likes helping out. If we dont get our kids out of the house they will really miss out.

Lets all start posting a frw more pictures this fall and be proud of what we do! Good or bad crops we have a job to do.

Comment

Breadwinner

"If you would continue to cut back that would be awesome. Thanks Forage👍😃"

I realized years ago there's no money to be made in wheat, I'll gladly let you and Stonepicker compete with the cheap wheat coming out of the Black Sea. Good luck with your harvest!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Breadwinner

"If you would continue to cut back that would be awesome. Thanks Forage👍😃"

I realized years ago there's no money to be made in wheat, I'll gladly let you and Stonepicker compete with the cheap wheat coming out of the Black Sea. Good luck with your harvest!
                          I wish there were more rotation options but were a bit too far north for corn or beans. Canola snow canola is not a winner in my mind. I remember blackleg in its hayday.

Comment

Is that winter wheat Breadwinner? Looks short strawed. Dry? How is yield/grade looking. Our wheat is 2 weeks away from swather. Looks like 50ish now. Lots of canola on canola, looks just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              Is that winter wheat Breadwinner? Looks short strawed. Dry? How is yield/grade looking. Our wheat is 2 weeks away from swather. Looks like 50ish now. Lots of canola on canola, looks just fine.
                              It is winter wheat, its Moats variety. Have a few sandy hilltops that are shorter. Moisture is 14.5, looks great but low pro 10.5. Average yield. Too bad the price is so shitty. Bin it for now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...