• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are you going to start?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are you going to start?

Iam finding this agriville commodity site just ****ing downright depressing. Maybe we should line up a gathering at Wascana rehab and then we will start to think a little more positive about a ourselves and farming. Anyway, without doom and gloom on this thread, when you guessing you will start grinding? The odd winter wheat here the last couple days and now some peas are the talk beginning of this week. Myself canola is a week or bit from swathing. Wheat will be ready to grind about then, but can wait till i get canola down. How about you all?

About 6 weeks probably.

Comment

Depending on weather , 10-14 days on green peas .
      I am hoping they are a bright spot if good quality

Comment

I cant agree more, no sense whinning about what is out of your control. Cant wait to get the swathers and combines rolling. Oil is changed, checked over and cabs cleaned, starting on the winter wheat and rye this week.

Comment

Seeded a quarter of canola on May 6th.
          Combining should start end of August/beginning September.

Barley seeded later could be close to same time.

Comment

We'll be cutting barley this week once the weather straightens up. Likely Wed or Thurs.

First canola is close to spraying with Roundup. It's L140P and will straight cut. It is loaded with schlerotina. Absolutely loaded. But, being pod shatter resistant, pods will hang on to the seed.

Comment

If you were seeing what some of us see out in our fields. Shit crop but experts lieing about the bumper so what little there is won't be worth much. Programs are complete shit gutted worse by the messiah free ride and the freeway crooks.

Yeeee haaaw. It's *** great!!!!
              If I hear that *** ag minister get on the radio and proclaim the programs are their yes honestly check me into the *** rehab but the politicians better be there also so I can go nuts on somebody!!!!!!

Comment

Canola swathing about 2 weeks, wheat after that, close to the combine....Drew better be WRONG on Aug wet bias... lots of barley ready in a week in the area.
                Some will be going around WATER too. Predict more stuckness in 2016.

Comment

Seed peas will go Thursday or Friday but if it rains who knows when!

Comment

No rain allowed in our vocabulary -it's harvest time

Comment

Itching to get going here!

Looking at the forecast I'm planning for a Thursday start and be done by Saturday.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Aug rain forecast.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	765012

Comment

Forecast looks good, it's go time for Agrivillers. Its hard to be patient, but with the prospect of 13 bushel lentils, we can sleep in another hour.

Comment

One day at a time.....
                          When its ready we will go....
                          Obviously,.totally weather dependant....RAIN OR SHINE!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...