• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Weekends....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Weekends....

It's only Thursday but am thinking ahead.... Long weekend time. Funny thing is my crop doesn't take it off. Does everything have to grind to a ****ing halt or snails pace because of skeleton staff?

Oh, but I guess "poor planning on my part doesn't constitute an emergency on their's".

I don't control weather or unforeseen breakdowns. I do everything in MY power to keep machinery in the field IN ADVANCE. Not like we put it away in fall then start it and take it to the field the day we need it.

I agree were told no more grain till next week at local terminal! Planned shit down! Yea right it's a long weekend baby!

Comment

Take the weekend off guys..Relax and do what ever before the rush really starts..

Weekend with the kids and Grand daughter is way more important to us..Throw in a few beers and life is good..

Comment

Partners. I intended on doing just that. I'm at the lake and the starter on my inboard died. Madly tried to find a new one before the long weekend. Some small businesses closed already for the weekend but found one in Saskatoon so a friend is picking it up for me. Hopefully get back on the water by tomorrow evening. I always pack wrenches. Lol.

Comment

Seems around here there is as much time spent preparing for harvest as actually harvesting......included in that time is hand wringing, worrying, fretting, being anxious, along with a wee bit of machinery maintenance.

Happy Long Weekend ;-)....play safe!

Comment

It's raining here this morning.

Friday July 29th.

Don't need it and didn't want it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...