• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskfarmer and saskfarmer3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saskfarmer and saskfarmer3

You the same guy john and a bit of a mix up with new agriville?
    cheers

Good question ....been wondering that for awhile.

Comment

Joined from 2 devices

One PC
      One Mobile
      That's my guess

Comment

Been waiting to hear the opinion of Saskfarmer2.

Comment

I think my phone is three and iPad is regular!

The regular I haven't used in years as I was like BTO kicked off a couple times in the early years!

I'll check tomorrow if I have multiple accounts!

So far it should be Saskfarmer3

Pontoon is calling and kids and wife are yelling lets get going! Awesome night at the lake it is like glass

Comment

Sask3 what are you doing at the lake you shouold be manning the border as those dam NDs snuck in and put a leak in huskys pipe line !!

Comment

Originally posted by Retired View Post
              Sask3 what are you doing at the lake you shouold be manning the border as those dam NDs snuck in and put a leak in huskys pipe line !!
              He's checking for spills and slicks right now!!!! Tomorrow he's hugging trees and meeting with Ducks Unlimited to establish waterfowl nesting habitat... Since there appears to be a bit of a mix-up with his username, I think we should change it to Saskfarmer4wildlife. Saskfarmer4ducks? DuckDynasty4ever? Hug-a-tree4life?

Any suggestions?

Sorry SF3 for having a bit of fun at your expense....just write it off on your tax return as "entertainment expense".

Comment

Figured it out it's the new system with sign in all the time on different iPads, phones or computers.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  Figured it out it's the new system with sign in all the time on different iPads, phones or computers.
                  Oh, good to hear. I was starting to think you had a sign-in for each of your multiple personalities...LOL!

(Just said that because I'm desperately envious of the beautiful pic...)

Comment

Nights like that you just have to get on the water far to few.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      Nights like that you just have to get on the water far to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                        Been waiting to hear the opinion of Saskfarmer2.
                        Thought it was just another case like Tom4cwb/Tom4wildrose

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...