• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Churchill terminal closing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not the time to keep bitching about what has been done in the past. I've condemned Ritz soundly. And loudly. This is a time to pull up your socks , and be a meaningful Canadian in 21016. Times have changed. The world is dangerous. And whining has no place at the Doing-Table

Comment

One of my friends ran a locomotive on the track to Churchill. He said it's not fit for grain traffic. Too light of steel, unstable trackage, low speeds, light weights, etc. it's not fit. Plus, from southern MB where we farm, it's closer by rail to the Gulf of Mexico than to Churchill by rail.

Sovereignty to the North is an issue, but if we need a grain exporting outlet there to preserve sovereignty, then we never had it to begin with.

I love the historical significance of Hudson Bay but that port doesn't make sense logistically.

Finally, I said when Merv Tweed took over OmniTrax that nothing good would come from it. He's in waaaay above his abilities.

Comment

Don't look through your eyes, Brave. Look through Saudi eyes. And then write down what you see.

Comment

I tried looking through their eyes but everything was dark. I was either looking through the Islamic vision of the future or I had those rags they wear on backwards.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...