• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugly weather returns next week!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly weather returns next week!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	777266

Just got Drews next week forecast and all I can say is Wow!

Finally nice this week with temps most day in 28 range little lower or higher and odd shower.

Last week 3 inches has creeks running again.

Peas get sprayed tomorrow with harvest hopefully by the 5 th.

But big surprise is amount of storms and rainy weather predicted for next week.

Yes storms and way more rain.

Maybe shouldn't have sold the swathers dual kits.

Can't the cycle just quit a little bit. But he predicted all along a wet harvest.

Here is to hoping he is wrong.

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    [ATTACH]490[/ATTACH]

Just got Drews next week forecast and all I can say is Wow!

Finally nice this week with temps most day in 28 range little lower or higher and odd shower.

Last week 3 inches has creeks running again.

Peas get sprayed tomorrow with harvest hopefully by the 5 th.

But big surprise is amount of storms and rainy weather predicted for next week.

Yes storms and way more rain.

Maybe shouldn't have sold the swathers dual kits.

Can't the cycle just quit a little bit. But he predicted all along a wet harvest.

Here is to hoping he is wrong.
    Where are you seeing this monsoon? I checked environment canada and there is a chance of showers a couple of days but nice weather right into next week.

Comment

Not this week but later next week big low coming and it's warm. Hail and rain could be a stormy week.

Comment

Env.canada should all be fired and replaced with the chicken bingo birds. Have been trying to hay around their forecast for a month now. A bird randomly shitting on a card that says sunny or rainy would get it right more often.

Comment

Shit and win.

Watch it's a long weekend coming up they will be saying hot and sunny so every one goes to the lake.
          Then it rains all weekend.

We don't need any more rain or hail.

Our crops need sun and heat, lots of heat and not he shitty chemical.

Comment

Drew is usually bang on for our area, but man has he been off so far this year. Environment Canada has been much more accurate so far, lets hope they get it right this time.

Comment

The few I look at shows a decent next 10-14 days. I am getting concerned about a wet harvest as well.

Comment

Lol , MCfarms I agree
                Been at lake for 10 days here and it's hard to figure out if it's beer and golf or boating with kids then beer. Usually gotta wait till after 8 am of the day of to start looking at clouds . Then there is the wind .

Comment

SF3, are you serious about spraying your peas already? We started seeding about April 28 and I don't think ours are ready yet. The feilds are starting to turn yellow in patches but the lowest pods wouldn't be brown with the seeds loose with-in the pods yet. The crop still looks more green than "mature" here. I would say spray soon but not yet here. Crop never seemed to be sick from "excess" rain so disease isn't skewing maturity here.

Yellows or greens? We have greens......Raezers.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    SF3, are you serious about spraying your peas already?
                    Identity criss - don't think this is SF3, this Saskfarmer guy can spell!

Comment

Oooops...... your right Grassy, wrong guy! ....and maybe regarding the spelling too, but who cares?

My bad, I'll pay closer attention next time!

Comment

Some of my peas will be sprayed tomorrow, probably could have done them on the weekend but they're maturing instead dying like they normally do so I'm letting them do their thing to try and squeak out a little bigger seed size.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...