• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Grain Markets You Have know Idea whats happening on the farm!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    The "trade" always assumes that localized crop reductions are offset by better crops elsewhere, even other countries. It's a BIG world and they trade everywhere. They have TOO much information, likely keep us in the dark as long as possible!
    exactly. I used to subscribe to sask farmer3 theory but it aint like that no more called globalization whats happeneing locally don't mean jack shit. You need half the world in trouble before markets take any notice

Comment

I agree it's a great big world but maybe we're always fed the big crop bullshit and never get the shitty crops.

Because big crops mean low prices and big returns for grain companies. Buy low from us sell high.

Keep all poor yields quiet in countries all over the globe because that way don't have to over pay for product.

I still believe it's about keeping costs down.

Comment

Dont forget, johndeere is recording your yield on the go and probably selling that information to the trade. You cant hide piles of grain from the trade like you used to.

Comment

That is one thing that bugs me about the Deere system who are they giving my info to.

Comment

Disable the ****ing thing if it's possible. ****ing hair splitting technology.... all designed so we can produce more for less. Map this...map that. Prescription recipes so you can save even more money so they can buy the ****ing shit from you even cheaper than now.... All designed to make "YOU"(if I could write it any bigger I would)the lowest cost producer.... ALL AT YOUR EXPENSE. **** me!

AND WE BUY INTO THIS SHIT! PUT THE PRIDE ON THE SHELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE USING YOU TO DEFEAT YOURSELF!

gee..... I think I got it out of my system now!

Comment

Do not disconnect your yield monitor. As a group everyone calibrate their monitors to read 50% of actual; then it is simple math to figure out your yield on the go for personal use... Sorry I can not help lower the yield my machines are not connected to JD Link and I sure hope I never have to connect to that crap.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...