• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy with new agriville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy with new agriville

Im happy with new agriville admin now that faults are slowing getting ironed out.
    If you could just fix the bump part of it so new posts go to the top all will be good.

I see the chat section of farms dot com is comatosed so no point combining the two were just one big happy family here on agriville especially when grandma parsley calls in

Comment

Hey Mallee, click on the sort thread box, then most recent post.
      Last edited by farming101; Jul 22, 2016, 16:56.

Comment

Not happy at all. It does not remember me. Must have Alzheimers. Problem city! Who needs it?

Comment

I think the new format is a huge improvement so thanks for that. Wonder if it might be wiser now to roll all the forums into one as the rest have basically died out. Would maybe make for a more inclusive "all one agriculture" platform.

Comment

SDG, might be your browser settings such as cookies, history settings etc.

Comment

That's sweet talk, malllee, and oh, I'm so vulnerable to the wiles of sweet talk... Pars.

Comment

Sumdum, I had left so many AV pages open the other day, they auto-closed. Try keeping open only one page.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                  Hey Mallee, click on the sort thread box, then most recent post.
                  thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...