• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Informal Survey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Informal Survey

Who has HRSW left?
    A specific terminal keeps offering "specials" and is a decent margin above others in the area. I have a feeling once their needs are met their price will fall into the range of the other terminals.
    If there is supposedly so much wheat around.......?
    I'm not saying the price is good, but in comparison to other offers....
    I cleaned house at about a buck a bushel higher than the current poorest prices. The Co that is offering a premium today was also higher at the time I sold, I took it as a signal. This isn't CWB marketing where everyone gets the same no matter when in the crop year you sold.

ps. Let's not turn this into a CWB debate....but just a straw poll as to who has hard red spring wheat in inventory.

Thanks.

Just for seed in 2017. Had carryover other years and LOST money! Looks dismal for this crop prices.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Who has HRSW left?
      A specific terminal keeps offering "specials" and is a decent margin above others in the area. I have a feeling once their needs are met their price will fall into the range of the other terminals.
      If there is supposedly so much wheat around.......?
      I'm not saying the price is good, but in comparison to other offers....
      I cleaned house at about a buck a bushel higher than the current poorest prices. The Co that is offering a premium today was also higher at the time I sold, I took it as a signal. This isn't CWB marketing where everyone gets the same no matter when in the crop year you sold.

ps. Let's not turn this into a CWB debate....but just a straw poll as to who has hard red spring wheat in inventory.

Thanks.
      What price and terminal? Can't phone every terminal in western Canada. Wish there was better transparency. PDQ is a joke. I have a couple cars to move.

Comment

Wmoebis....I will personal message you through New Agriville. Its just I got in hot water reposting a text one time. That verified this site was being monitored.

Comment

we have about 4-5000 bu left , can you email me also , thanks !

Comment

With new crop winter wheat coming off and prospect of bumper crops, only good reason to carry over old crop is prospect of higher prices.
            That is exactly what US futures prices predict but maybe better to lock in futures market carry now.
            Just because present US prices are below cost of production and approaching LDP support levels after ten years above them is no guarantee of higher prices.
            Have lived through too many multi year periods of low prices.

Comment

Bins empty..Should have priced alot more at $6.47 off the combine..

Comment

We just have bin bottoms left in one yard
                5000 bus maybe

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...