• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mandela effect

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandela effect

The latest conspiracy is pretty cool,i don't think about it one way or another.Basically half the world has different memories then the other half,the one that got me was jfk.heres some examples,which is possible i could have remembered wrong.

-there are 6 people in the car when he got shot,now a governor and his wife are in a stretched limo with them

-c3p0 in starw wars was never all gold he has a silver leg now

-also the famous line in star wars was never luke i am your father ,its no i am your father

-berstein bears is now berntstain

-the song we are the champions by freddie mercury doesn't end with 'of the world',its now just we are the champions

-mirror mirror on the wall was always magic mirror on the wall

-'life is like a box of chocolates was always 'life WAS like a box of chocolates

-and dozens more

Anybody else have a failed memory like me?

Cotton....my brain is so full the operating system is slow. People remember different things.......

An old guy I know says his brain I full too and when he wants to store something new something old has to go....

For me, probably the worst cause for brain overload had been internet access at my fingertips.

Good to hear from you again!

Comment

Possibly because of the dominant side effect, right brain, left brain, and do I dare say no br...

Comment

Just a false memory on jfk checking.

Just wonder if anyone else had one,don't really know how the driver shooting him theory works now with an extra glass shield separating them.

Some of the religious people are taking this hard because they are saying they are seeing discrepancy ,example lion laying with the lamb is now the wolf laying with the lamb,i have no memory of either maybe Tom could wade in on that one.

Comment

Here is a perfect example backing me up.Me and these four that you know having the same failed memory,it was never 'of the world'.just interesting to me,lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsLkP-dq93A

Comment

OK wtf??? This is blowing my mind! Who the hell are the BerenSTAIN bears?

Comment

Anybody else have a failed memory like me?[/QUOTE]

Cott, I can't remember the chorus to the song, "I'll buy you a beer in the BarBar".

Comment

Yes i remember that,thank god you do because i don't trust my memory anymore.

How many people do you remember in the car at jfk's assination?

Comment

Six incl the driver.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...