• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reuters talked to 12 people in ivory towers! It's a Bin Buster Boys!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually just drive north of N Bford on Hwy 4
    You can see the drought stress from June north of town to just by elevators at Hamiln
    That area goes east and west where crops were stressed out from very little June rain
    They will be average at best , still decent but no bumper through that stretch.

Comment

I agree with s/f - it's a long way to bin yet and yup a 3 hr frost can dampen the spirit in a hurry
      2004 was a very good crop that turned into red ink on many farms about 10 ft from the finish line .

Comment

Crop disease is going to take a huge chunk of this crop in some areas before the combines get a chance .

Comment

Getting to be a lot of sf3 disciples here. Oh my crop is soooo bad. Fast forward a couple months, nothing under 80 bu an acre. Oh except that 30 acres out of 10,000. It was such a disaster.

Comment

well tweety I can tell you it's bad here . somehow 11" rain in 4 days does that . but the real concern around here is trying to get people back into their homes. it was the best crop we had ever grown on our farm , but we have had this many times and I have found its never as bad as it looks after the water drops, so all you can do is hope for the best !

Comment

Just calling it like it is . Yes the is in general a good crop in most parts but it's not even close wall to wall great . Some of us are just realists I guess

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...