• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drone pics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone pics

These are from right above our yard

Klause.... what kind of drone do you have? Sure seems to fly high. Bird's eye view is neat.

Comment

Those are really good, but can't see the outhouse. Government is buying drones and training all departments. Let's have a guess why.

Comment

sumdumguy.... if Klause is using drone technology, I am sure he is well past the outhouse technology

Comment

This is a DJI Phantom 3

Those pictures were taken from 180m maximum altitude for the p3 is 500 meters. HOWEVER flying this high requires knowledge of aviation and a radio so you can let planes know you are there, and so you can get out of their way. We are only 6 miles from Humboldt airport...

With apps like drone deploy you can run a full field and get 1cm/px elevation maps and NDVI imagery. I'll post some later.

Comment

I wonder if one of those would bring down a sprayplane?

Comment

Isn't there a max height allowed to fly and distance to airport laws?

Comment

Lots of canola out there!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...