• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare Minister of Agriculture sighting - Calgary Stampede

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Minister of Agriculture sighting - Calgary Stampede

Wow, doesn't he look nice all dressed up like a cowboy. Giddy up.

I hope he takes a minute while out west to tour some of the hardest hit areas and talk to the hardship these farmers are facing. Do your job Mr. Minister!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AgMinister.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	777246

Hopefully he goes to the Arborfield, SK area.

It sounds like they have a huge job ahead to rebuild.

Comment

I am always fascinated that people actually think government does something useful. Really all they do is enact more regulations and red tape that get in the way of progress, increase the cost of living and waste our tax dollars. I am financially conservative and even in the ten years the PC's were in power spending went up every year. As for flood damage in Saskatchewan, I agree I hope there is some financial assistance.

Comment

+ 1 Ham. Government today is in the business of transferring wealth and nothing else. There is nothing those guys do today that is useful.

Comment

What did the former minister do?

Insulted all of us by saying agristability is working?
          Not very much of a standard to live up to
          But then again as a group prior to the election did we demand better? No

Comment

Ralph goodall is the disaster man. Where's he? What's the Ag minister do for flooded towns?

Comment

You mean we have a Minister of Agriculture?

Comment

It would seem to me one of the biggest threats to my future profitability is the continual consolidation of my suppliers. The attempt by Bayer to takeover Monsanto is a scary one. Bayer is headquartered in Germany and Monsanto in the US. The tinfoil hat crowd could suggest that Germeny has decided to take over the world economically instead of by force. They already run the EU. What can our government do to preserve some competitiveness in world business? What can any government do? What hope do we have in Canada, we can't even get adequate infrastructure built to transport our resources to market. Our government believes the road to prosperity is paved with solar panels and marijuana! Have a good day:-)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...