• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beans rebound

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beans rebound

Let's hope that keeps going , and drags canola kicking and screaming back above $10
    If elevators don't screw us on basis going foreward

Yes the reason canola didn't go up more is because the CND dollar was up 3/4 of a cent...What a fricken joke...

On the news it said that farmers are saying "Minimal" damage from all this rain..The media is totally against us..Keep it all looking "Rosie" as long as possible...

Comment

Early canola shutting down quicker than I thought it should.we have had lots of rain but not saturated.at least not before today.Is it the straight cut varieties that do that or is something else up?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
        Early canola shutting down quicker than I thought it should.we have had lots of rain but not saturated.at least not before today.Is it the straight cut varieties that do that or is something else up?
        I noticed a lot of canola finishing or nearing finishing flowering on my trip yesterday. Seemed odd for the conditions. Some looked like a 2 week bloom period.

Comment

Originally posted by freewheat View Post
          I noticed a lot of canola finishing or nearing finishing flowering on my trip yesterday. Seemed odd for the conditions. Some looked like a 2 week bloom period.
          Yes noticed a field today by Archerwill..Bloomed for only 2 weeks..

Comment

There may be a little help near term from the bean complex and the CAD. Whether grain buyers will respond with higher canola bids at this time is doubtful.

Comment

Agree 101 , its screw time

Comment

Also at the end of the day , there are virtually zero on farm canola / pea stocks left on farm
                Anyone who's says different is absolutely full of shit .
                Wheat ?? Who cares any more really

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...