• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And It Starts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
    Where do you get your misinformation
    Yes the climate has changed over centuries but God man, when are some people going to accept scientific facts

Comment

Yes the climate has changed over centuries but God man, when are some people going to accept scientific facts
      Jet stream has gone completely erratic and has now crossed the equatorial divide and joined into souther hemisphere jet stream 1st time in documented history.

Comment

Gotta go water the garden. Not even a tenth in Regina. About a 1/2 inch at White City. Lentils are laughing here. In the old days south of Regina was one big slough. Now she's overpasses and lentils. Soon I'm sure with global warming there will be potatoes and melons.

Comment

Fact: there has been no warming for 19 years. http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/01/12/satellites-no-global-warming-at-all-for-18-years-8-months/

Fact: Warmer temperatures cause an increase in co2 not the other way around. https://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/06/09/a-study-the-temperature-rise-has-caused-the-co2-increase-not-the-other-way-around/

Fact: earth is actually co2 deficient. http://www.climatedepot.com/2010/05/21/prominent-princeton-scientist-dr-happer-testifies-to-congress-warming-and-increased-co2-will-be-good-for-mankind/

fact: there is absolutely no irrefutable scientific proof that anthropogenic co2 causes climate change.

If it makes you feel good to believe that paying a carbon tax will solve a non existent problem knock yourself out.

;

Comment

Since you brought up of Harper, saw him on TV while endorsing Jason Kenney for the Alberta PC's, boy does he ever look old and way over weight. I guess getting his ass kick in October by Trudeau really has stressed him out. It saddens me to see he is taking it so hard!

Comment

Fact: only 1 peer reviewed paper Refutes Climate change, and 9136 peer reviewed papers agree that it is happening.

Comment

tmyrfield it seems your on the same side as the Anti-gmo , anti-vaxers and the flat earth society.
                By the way flat earth society has a website if you want to join them

Comment

tmyrfield it seems your on the same side as the Anti-gmo , anti-vaxers and the flat earth society.
                  By the way flat earth society has a website if you want to join them
                  LOL
                  nice try but you couldn't even site one study or include a link. instead you use an ad hominem attack on me trying to compare me to the very same type of groups that push these insane leftist ideas. next I expect you'll be citing politicians and geneticists as proof positive of absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happening with the climate! How about we stick with real problems the society is facing instead of these imaginary crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
                    LOL
                    nice try but you couldn't even site one study or include a link. instead you use an ad hominem attack on me trying to compare me to the very same type of groups that push these insane leftist ideas. next I expect you'll be citing politicians and geneticists as proof positive of absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happening with the climate! How about we stick with real problems the society is facing instead of these imaginary crisis.
                    Well if Your Anti Science (climate denier) then your right in there with Jenny Macarthy and the Ant- vaxxers and the anti go crowd. You Can't pick and choose the science you believe in for your convenience

Your smart enough ( I think) for you to do your Own search on climate papers.
                    BUT here's the catch please read the ones that been peer reviewed , they are legit. The NON peer reviewed is just an opinion

Comment

For sure Mustard it is changing, but NOTHING humans have done or can ever do will change the CHAOS that weather/climate is. It's a big world and we are tiny nothings on it. Why would the Jet get stuck on Sk and flood the hell out of us in DRY F*CKING JULY? Not carbon in the atmosphere for sure. We all can believe any BS, but the $$Billions to be made selling/scaring the dumb gullible masses is too tempting for "scientists/politicians"! Need to justify our need of them!

Comment

Well if Your Anti Science (climate denier) then your right in there with Jenny Macarthy and the Ant- vaxxers and the anti go crowd. You Can't pick and choose the science you believe in for your convenience

Your smart enough ( I think) for you to do your Own search on climate papers.
                        BUT here's the catch please read the ones that been peer reviewed , they are legit. The NON peer reviewed is just an opinion
                        I prefer to think of myself as an anthropogenic climate change skeptic. using the word denier has a connotation that is no way helpful to the debate but is solely used to denigrate one side of the argument.

If you had bothered to look at the articles I linked you would see well heeled climatologists and researchers posting actual data and accepted theories as to what is happening to the earth. By ignoring them you are showing your total acceptance of climate change dogma.

Again please site just one peer reviewed paper that unequivocally shows the link that an increase of 20 ppm co2 over the past 50 years causes dangerous runaway global warming.
                        here is a study that shows anthropogenic co2 portion of the atmosphere hasn't changed for 150 years.
                        Since you were the one to insist on science and peer reviewed studies. I suspect you will ignore this link as well.
                        https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/10/bombshell-from-bristol-is-the-airborne-fraction-of-anthropogenic-co2-emissions-increasing-study-says-no/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...